In this Dezeen movie designer Paul Priestman, one of the judges of the Inside awards, talks about current trends in hotel design. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the Inside awards and attending the festival in Barcelona from 2-4 November – simply quote VIP code DEZEEN when entering online atwww.insidefestival.com. Entries close on 30 June.
- The Recovery Lounge by Priestmangoode
- Wonderwall’s Bape Kids opens in Tokyo
- Paris apartment by MAAJ Architectes
- Old Street Kobiteh by Nelson Chow
- Bear Garage by Onion
- Google Campus by Jump Studios
- Nano Architects remodels 1960s apartment… in Japan with curved and letterbox-shaped openings
- Mulberry Manchester store by Universal D…esign Studio
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories