In this Dezeen movie designer Paul Priestman, one of the judges of the Inside awards, talks about current trends in hotel design. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the Inside awards and attending the festival in Barcelona from 2-4 November – simply quote VIP code DEZEEN when entering online atwww.insidefestival.com. Entries close on 30 June.
- Saint Laurent opens new flagship store… in Paris
- Old French barn converted into printma…ker's studio by Modal Architecture
- Rosa's by Gundry & Ducker
- Ogawa Sekkei transforms an old house i…nto a landscape architecture studio with a rockery
- Roca London Gallery by Zaha Hadid Arch…itects
- Twin House by Nook Architects
- Renovation of an apartment in Barcelon…a by Laura Bonell Mas
- The Gold Room by Lee Broom
- Eventbrite offices by Rapt Studio cont…ain stadium seating and hammocks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories