Dezeen Watch Store: Orbit, the latest design from Hong Kong watch brand Ziiiro, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The design of Orbit is inspired by a solar system, with the watch hands replaced by two orbiting planets.
The rotating coloured circle marks the hours while the white dot points to the minutes.
As with Ziiiro's best-selling first design, the Gravity, Orbit's silicone strap has no fastening and simply wraps around the wearer's wrist.
The size can be adjusted by bending the stainless steel core inside and the face can be removed and interchanged with any of the silicone straps in Ziiiro's range.
Orbit comes in blue, yellow, grey and white.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Here's some text from Ziiiro:
Welcome to the ZIIIRO galaxy where the hour and minute orbits around its parent star ZIIIRO.
The Orbit displays time by utilising two planets, the colored orb representing the hour and white orb displaying the minute.
Resting on a bracelet strap, it combines silicone and metal to form a flexible bracelet watch.
This model is fully interchangeable with other models in the rubber bracelet series.
ZIIIRO Orbit comes in four colors of banana, ocean, white and grey.
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Pisa sofa by Ramei Keum
- More images of Zaha Hadid's Jazz superya…cht
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
- Balcon collection by Inga Sempé for Mou…stache
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelving
- Studio Diip's goldfish-driven vehicle is… designed for "enhanced pet mobility"
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- David Adjaye pavilion unveiled
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories