Dezeen Watch Store: Orbit, the latest design from Hong Kong watch brand Ziiiro, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The design of Orbit is inspired by a solar system, with the watch hands replaced by two orbiting planets.
The rotating coloured circle marks the hours while the white dot points to the minutes.
As with Ziiiro's best-selling first design, the Gravity, Orbit's silicone strap has no fastening and simply wraps around the wearer's wrist.
The size can be adjusted by bending the stainless steel core inside and the face can be removed and interchanged with any of the silicone straps in Ziiiro's range.
Orbit comes in blue, yellow, grey and white.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Here's some text from Ziiiro:
Welcome to the ZIIIRO galaxy where the hour and minute orbits around its parent star ZIIIRO.
The Orbit displays time by utilising two planets, the colored orb representing the hour and white orb displaying the minute.
Resting on a bracelet strap, it combines silicone and metal to form a flexible bracelet watch.
This model is fully interchangeable with other models in the rubber bracelet series.
ZIIIRO Orbit comes in four colors of banana, ocean, white and grey.
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Nir Meiri stacks Babilus Vases from ring…s of bamboo, chipboard and Corian
- Cocoon by Tanya Shukstelinsky
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
- Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
- Z Step by Michael Schoner at Depot Basel
- Dezeen's top 10 cycling designs of 2014
- Robert Stadler combines construction mat…erials in sculptures for Paris exhibition
- Side table extends from base of Rise sof…a by Note Design Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories