Dezeen Watch Store: Orbit, the latest design from Hong Kong watch brand Ziiiro, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The design of Orbit is inspired by a solar system, with the watch hands replaced by two orbiting planets.
The rotating coloured circle marks the hours while the white dot points to the minutes.
As with Ziiiro's best-selling first design, the Gravity, Orbit's silicone strap has no fastening and simply wraps around the wearer's wrist.
The size can be adjusted by bending the stainless steel core inside and the face can be removed and interchanged with any of the silicone straps in Ziiiro's range.
Orbit comes in blue, yellow, grey and white.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Here's some text from Ziiiro:
Welcome to the ZIIIRO galaxy where the hour and minute orbits around its parent star ZIIIRO.
The Orbit displays time by utilising two planets, the colored orb representing the hour and white orb displaying the minute.
Resting on a bracelet strap, it combines silicone and metal to form a flexible bracelet watch.
This model is fully interchangeable with other models in the rubber bracelet series.
ZIIIRO Orbit comes in four colors of banana, ocean, white and grey.
- Trilogy by Karen Ryan
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Making of Thomas Heatherwick's London 20…12 Olympic cauldron
- Andrew Cheng designs Chopsticks side tab…les with skinny legs
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- Witches' Kitchen by Studio Tord Boontje
- The Feather by Arthur Huang
- °XXXLamp by Bart Lens
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories