Dezeen Watch Store: Orbit, the latest design from Hong Kong watch brand Ziiiro, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The design of Orbit is inspired by a solar system, with the watch hands replaced by two orbiting planets.
The rotating coloured circle marks the hours while the white dot points to the minutes.
As with Ziiiro's best-selling first design, the Gravity, Orbit's silicone strap has no fastening and simply wraps around the wearer's wrist.
The size can be adjusted by bending the stainless steel core inside and the face can be removed and interchanged with any of the silicone straps in Ziiiro's range.
Orbit comes in blue, yellow, grey and white.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Here's some text from Ziiiro:
Welcome to the ZIIIRO galaxy where the hour and minute orbits around its parent star ZIIIRO.
The Orbit displays time by utilising two planets, the colored orb representing the hour and white orb displaying the minute.
Resting on a bracelet strap, it combines silicone and metal to form a flexible bracelet watch.
This model is fully interchangeable with other models in the rubber bracelet series.
ZIIIRO Orbit comes in four colors of banana, ocean, white and grey.
- Stewie by Luca Nichetto for Foscarini
- OOO Lamp by Vasiliy Butenko
- Him and Her by Fabio Novembre
- Maarten Baas's surreal solo show created… to "emphasise the circus that Milan is"
- Air 1 Aquarium by Amaury Poudray
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- Peter William Holden’s Frankensteinian… robots perform dance routines to music
- Round Lamp with a looping stem by Bao-Ng…hi Droste
- Doshi Levien's Almora lounge chair for B…&B Italia feels like being "wrapped in a soft, warm blanket"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories