Here's a ruler by London designer Sebastian Bergne that's specially adapted for shooting rubber bands.
Slits in one edge mean users simply need to wrap a rubber band round one end to create a trigger mechanism before firing away.
Here are some more details from Sebastian Bergne:
Bandit was inspired by the 100s of red rubber bands littering the streets of London.
What at first glance appears to be an ordinary ruler is transformed into a fun product to appeal to the naughty school boy in everyone.
Typology: Shooting Ruler
Manufactured by: L’Atelier d’Exercises
L 32 x W 3.5 x D 0.3cm
- Sam Baron for Bosa
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- New 203 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sivan Royz
- Dezeen Screen: The Solar Sinter by Marku…s Kayser
- Ron Arad at Timothy Taylor Gallery
- Oxymoron Desk by Anna Lotova stores stat…ionery between cushioned layers
- High-tech lighting installation by Simon… Heijdens creates "3D drawings in water"
- Tea Sets by Christine Misiak
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories