Here's a ruler by London designer Sebastian Bergne that's specially adapted for shooting rubber bands.
Slits in one edge mean users simply need to wrap a rubber band round one end to create a trigger mechanism before firing away.
Here are some more details from Sebastian Bergne:
Bandit was inspired by the 100s of red rubber bands littering the streets of London.
What at first glance appears to be an ordinary ruler is transformed into a fun product to appeal to the naughty school boy in everyone.
Typology: Shooting Ruler
Manufactured by: L’Atelier d’Exercises
L 32 x W 3.5 x D 0.3cm
- Rewrite by GamFratesi for Ligne Roset
- Oogst 1000 Wonderland by Tjep.
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in patte…rned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
- Out of Print by Roma Levin, James Cuddy,… Danilo Di Cuia and Goldsmiths students
- Studio Glithero at Nilufar gallery
- Core77 guide to New York design week
- New magazines: "Our goal was to map the …domestic landscape"
- EKWC offers residencies
- Sealed Chair by François Dumas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories