Californian designer Curtis Popp has made a series of round side tables with colourful powder-coated steel legs that pierce each table top.
Called Soft collection, the tables are made of solid rift-sawn white oak or walnut wood.
Each piece is handmade and customised according to the customer's choice of colour and material.
The following is from the designer:
The SOFT Side table is part of the SOFT series of furniture designed by Curtis Popp.
The language of the entire collection is approachable and whimsical without the loss of sophistication or elegance. The table is constructed of powder-coated steel with solid rift sawn white oak or black walnut coated in a durable conversion varnish finish. Each table is made to order and by hand, so it can be customized in a myriad of colors. Each piece is manufactured and assembled locally by Sacramento fabricators and carpenters.
Table specifications 18” dia x 18” h
- Gravel Plant 01 by Mieke Meijer
- Time Elapsed by Philippe Malouin and Lob…meyr
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- Martino Gamper plays with perspective fo…r Prada window installations
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- Gothic Chair by Studio Job for Moooi
- Aluminium bowls by Fort Standard stand o…n fin-like legs
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
- RGO2 by Rui Grazina
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories