Californian designer Curtis Popp has made a series of round side tables with colourful powder-coated steel legs that pierce each table top.
Called Soft collection, the tables are made of solid rift-sawn white oak or walnut wood.
Each piece is handmade and customised according to the customer's choice of colour and material.
The following is from the designer:
The SOFT Side table is part of the SOFT series of furniture designed by Curtis Popp.
The language of the entire collection is approachable and whimsical without the loss of sophistication or elegance. The table is constructed of powder-coated steel with solid rift sawn white oak or black walnut coated in a durable conversion varnish finish. Each table is made to order and by hand, so it can be customized in a myriad of colors. Each piece is manufactured and assembled locally by Sacramento fabricators and carpenters.
Table specifications 18” dia x 18” h
- Corso restaurant by Robert Stadler
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Ron…dini – Fabio Novembre at Rotonda di via Besana
- Dezeen Platform: Fraser Ross
- RCA Platform 10 present Crisis Shop
- Hybreed by Charlotte Kingsnorth
- Inaugural collection by RVW
- Ton by Mark Braun
- Stick Chair by Emmanuelle Moureaux
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories