London interior designer Ilse Crawford is one of the judges of the Inside awards. In this movie filmed by Dezeen she talks about designing TwoTwoSix Hollywood Road, a five-storey apartment building in Hong Kong.
Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the Inside awards and attending the festival in Barcelona from 2-4 November – simply quote VIP code DEZEEN when entering online at www.insidefestival.com. Entries close on 30 June.
Above photograph is by Magnus Marding.
- Kengo Kuma wraps the inside of Camper's …Milan store in a timber grid
- Forest of One Room by Naruse Inokuma
- Matali Crasset completes dessert-themed …common room for French culinary school
- K-Swiss pop-up store by UXUS Design
- Maff Apartment by Queeste Architecten
- Tigg Coll overhauls east London student …housing to be "more akin to a members' club"
- Café Coutume by CUT Architectures
- Harrods Shoe Salon by Shed
- AOL Offices by Studio O+A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories