The armchair (below) is upholstered in quilted fabric. Above: the Bold chair from 2009.
Here's a (very) little bit of text from Big-Game:
The BOLD armchair is a one seater upholstered armchair developed for the French brand Moustache (www.moustache.fr).
The thick proportions make this comfortable seat a part of the BOLD family.
The upholstered structure is entirely covered with thick quilted fabric.
Picture by Martin Haldimann
- Doomsday by Kacey Wong
- X-RAY by Tokujin Yoshioka for KDDI
- Pyramids of Makkum
- From Now to Eternity
- "There's a real sense of urgency for a m…ore critical design" - Beatrice Galilee at Dezeen Live
- 28 Series Desk Lamp by Omer Arbel for Bo…cci
- The End of History by BrewDog
- Transitory Bookshelf by Robert Stadler
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up now open at Se…ven Dials Presents
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories