The armchair (below) is upholstered in quilted fabric. Above: the Bold chair from 2009.
Here's a (very) little bit of text from Big-Game:
The BOLD armchair is a one seater upholstered armchair developed for the French brand Moustache (www.moustache.fr).
The thick proportions make this comfortable seat a part of the BOLD family.
The upholstered structure is entirely covered with thick quilted fabric.
Picture by Martin Haldimann
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Nove…mbre part 1
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
- Leo, Houdini, Eugene and Dash by Stefan …Diez
- Zuiderzee Settings by Kiki van Eijk
- "In your life, everything is integrated"
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Miria…m van der Lubbe
- Rugs in Plaça de la Virreina by Nanimar…quina
- Whittle Chair by Karen Ryan
- The Plain Collection by Maarten Baas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories