The armchair (below) is upholstered in quilted fabric. Above: the Bold chair from 2009.
Here's a (very) little bit of text from Big-Game:
The BOLD armchair is a one seater upholstered armchair developed for the French brand Moustache (www.moustache.fr).
The thick proportions make this comfortable seat a part of the BOLD family.
The upholstered structure is entirely covered with thick quilted fabric.
Picture by Martin Haldimann
- Nano Vent-Skin by Agustin Otegu
- Renault unveils Kwid Concept car equippe…d with traffic-spotting drone
- Interview: Paola Antonelli at Dezeen Stu…dio
- Plumen low-energy bulbs by Hulger
- The Alarming Clock by Natalie Duckett
- August Smart Lock by Yves Behar
- Minimal sculptural items by Shigeichiro …Takeuchi
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- "Customers grow old with our shoes, not …bored with them" - Tracey Neuls
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories