The armchair (below) is upholstered in quilted fabric. Above: the Bold chair from 2009.
Here's a (very) little bit of text from Big-Game:
The BOLD armchair is a one seater upholstered armchair developed for the French brand Moustache (www.moustache.fr).
The thick proportions make this comfortable seat a part of the BOLD family.
The upholstered structure is entirely covered with thick quilted fabric.
Picture by Martin Haldimann
- Fly Factory produces insect pate that "t…astes like chicken"
- Taça by ENTLO.1A
- Stitching Concrete by Florian Schmid
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story fo…r Wallpaper*
- Designing a McLaren is about creating "e…fficiency through the air"
- Design Museum Collection App: computers
- Les Ailes Noires by +tongtong
- Scribble's colour-matching pen can write… in millions of tones
- "It's nice to make a modernist table in …an old artisanal way" - Hugo Passos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories