The armchair (below) is upholstered in quilted fabric. Above: the Bold chair from 2009.
Here's a (very) little bit of text from Big-Game:
The BOLD armchair is a one seater upholstered armchair developed for the French brand Moustache (www.moustache.fr).
The thick proportions make this comfortable seat a part of the BOLD family.
The upholstered structure is entirely covered with thick quilted fabric.
Picture by Martin Haldimann
- ACADIA exhibits multi-material 3D-prin…ted designs by Zaha Hadid, Francis Bitonti and more
- The Virgin Collection by OAT
- Engineering Temporality chandelier by …Studio Markunpoika
- Stripes and Peignes by Philippe Nigro …for Ligne Roset
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-ca…r by KAIST
- "Marble is back in favour" say designe…rs at Milan 2014
- Vermis by Malene Hartmann Rasmussen
- Forest Spoon by Nendo
- Ume-play and Karakusa-play ceramics by… Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories