In this final movie from our series filmed at the Design Academy Eindhoven My Way talks in Milan, academy graduate Bas Princen talks about his work as a photographer.
The My Way talks were held in April to discuss the evolving roles of designers and were moderated by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs.
- CUT Architectures adds golden walls to 1…960s community centre
- Wooden sheds by Rever & Drage with slidi…ng doors and a retractable roof
- Midnight Modernism: Tom Blachford shoots… Palm Springs houses by moonlight
- Raffles City Hangzhou by UNStudio
- Fleet Street Hill by Peter Barber Archit…ects
- Heart of Shapes by Keiko + Manabu
- Tuscany Barn House by Julian King Archit…ect
- The Guangyun Entrance by Plasma Studio
- 14 Official Proteccion Housing in Ibiza …by Castell-Pons Arquitectes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories