Dezeen Screen: this movie shows the making of the Rise for Japan poster by Milton Glaser, designer of the iconic I Love New York logo.
Rise for Japan is a fundraising project founded by New York artists to support Architecture for Humanity’s efforts to rebuild the Tohoku region of Japan, following its devastation by an earthquake and subsequent tsunami in March. Watch the movie »
- Splinter by Nendo for Conde House
- An Alarm by Industrial Facility at Dezee…n Watch Store
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feichtne…r
- Clock for an Architect by Daniel Weil
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: get 40% …off Deckster by N-Product
- Solar-powered cars could become standard… "within 30 years"
- Famous works of art transformed into bui…ldings in Federico Babina’s Archist Series
- Hoof by Samuel Wilkinson for &tradition
- Firmship 42 by Studio Job
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories