Designer Faye Toogood presents Assemblage 1, her first collection of furniture and lighting made of stone, brass and English sycamore, in this interview that Dezeen filmed during the London Design Festival 2010. Studio Toogood presented the range as part of their Super Natural exhibition in a west London garage.
- The Underground Library by Keri Tan, Max… Pilwat and Ferdi Rodriguez
- Growing Vases by Nendo for Lasvit
- Stuart Shave Modern Art gallery by David… Kohn Architects
- "Shoreditch symbolises the new creative …economy of London"
- Wenlock and Mandeville by iris
- Alessandro Mendini revisits Proust chair… for marble exhibition
- Lighting design in New York is "like Dut…ch design in the nineties"
- Max Lamb installs multicoloured manmade-…marble bathroom at Design/Miami Basel 2015
- ICA announces major London design show
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories