Designer Faye Toogood presents Assemblage 1, her first collection of furniture and lighting made of stone, brass and English sycamore, in this interview that Dezeen filmed during the London Design Festival 2010. Studio Toogood presented the range as part of their Super Natural exhibition in a west London garage.
- Hendrick's Collection by Tjep.
- Stellar by Tokujin Yoshioka at Swarovski… Crystal Palace
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exactmo…saics
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Gitta Gschwendtner at Wellcome Collectio…n 2
- "Start a recycling centre" with Dave Hak…kens' Precious Plastic factory
- Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano for La Me…diterránea
- Bucchero by Siba Sahabi
- Vitra Virus by Pieke Bergmans
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories