Designer Faye Toogood presents Assemblage 1, her first collection of furniture and lighting made of stone, brass and English sycamore, in this interview that Dezeen filmed during the London Design Festival 2010. Studio Toogood presented the range as part of their Super Natural exhibition in a west London garage.
- Rubber Stool by h220430
- Light Blubs by Pieke Bergmans
- The Birds, Bats and Bees by various desi…gners
- Molecules by Aqua Creations and Ilan Gar…ibi
- 80 Sheets of Mountains by Nendo
- "Eindhoven has design, it has science an…d it has industry"
- 250 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- Flight Brigade music video by Simon Robe…rts follows an animated train journey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories