Japanese designers Nendo have combined a USB stick with a giant paperclip.
The Data Clip for Japanese electronics brand Elecom can be attached to paper documents or clipped together for easy storage.
Photographs are by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
Here are some more details from the designers:
Data Clip for Elecom
A USB stick in the shape of a paperclip. It can clip to a stack of documents, business cards or memos for handing data to a colleague or friend, or connect to other Data Clips for storage. A design that aims for a new relationship between daily life and digital data.
- Grão by Pedrita
- Brotzeit by PostlerFerguson
- Easy Reader by Nils Holger Moormann
- Kickstarter record-breaking Pebble smart…watch goes into production
- Baked by Formafantasma
- Bits of Wood by Pepe Heykoop
- Tio by Massproductions
- Movie: Nike Zoom Victory Elite
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories