Japanese designers Nendo have combined a USB stick with a giant paperclip.
The Data Clip for Japanese electronics brand Elecom can be attached to paper documents or clipped together for easy storage.
Photographs are by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
Here are some more details from the designers:
Data Clip for Elecom
A USB stick in the shape of a paperclip. It can clip to a stack of documents, business cards or memos for handing data to a colleague or friend, or connect to other Data Clips for storage. A design that aims for a new relationship between daily life and digital data.
- Naturoscopie II by Noé Duchaufour-Law…rance
- Telling Tales at Ligne Roset Westend
- Urban Picnic by Gareth Neal
- Saint James and Simple Bridge by Jean …Nouvel for Ligne Roset
- André Fu creates "modern Asian" insta…llation for COS presentation in Hong Kong
- Shan Valla at The Temporium
- David Adjaye creates Stool 7 for new o…nline design platform Standseven
- Studio Swine's Meteorite Shoes simulat…e space debris
- Telling Tales at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories