Japanese designers Nendo have combined a USB stick with a giant paperclip.
The Data Clip for Japanese electronics brand Elecom can be attached to paper documents or clipped together for easy storage.
Photographs are by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
Here are some more details from the designers:
Data Clip for Elecom
A USB stick in the shape of a paperclip. It can clip to a stack of documents, business cards or memos for handing data to a colleague or friend, or connect to other Data Clips for storage. A design that aims for a new relationship between daily life and digital data.
- Sonja Rohleder animates natural disaster…s for Keimzeit music video
- Movie: Jaguar clay modelling at Clerkenw…ell Design Week
- Model Home 2013 by Michael Lin and Ateli…er Bow-Wow with Andrew Barrie
- 100% by Ross Lovegrove for Danese
- Infobar A02 by Naoto Fukasawa for KDDI
- W-eye by Matteo Ragni for MAWOOD
- Form 3 by fuseproject for Jimmyjane
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 by Nike
- VOID V03 available in two new colours at… Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories