Japanese designers Nendo have combined a USB stick with a giant paperclip.
The Data Clip for Japanese electronics brand Elecom can be attached to paper documents or clipped together for easy storage.
Photographs are by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
Here are some more details from the designers:
Data Clip for Elecom
A USB stick in the shape of a paperclip. It can clip to a stack of documents, business cards or memos for handing data to a colleague or friend, or connect to other Data Clips for storage. A design that aims for a new relationship between daily life and digital data.
- Heinola Reading Lamps by Vesa Honkonen
- Delft Blue vases by Marcel Wanders
- Urbanears at Boxpark by 42 Architects
- New work by Bram Boo
- L.O.F.T by Maciek Wojcicki
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
- "Timeless design is not a cliché" - Phi…lippe Starck
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talk: Fabio Novemb…re transcript
- Aberrant's styrofoam ceiling installatio…n celebrates wasting time at work
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories