Japanese designers Nendo have combined a USB stick with a giant paperclip.
The Data Clip for Japanese electronics brand Elecom can be attached to paper documents or clipped together for easy storage.
Photographs are by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
Here are some more details from the designers:
Data Clip for Elecom
A USB stick in the shape of a paperclip. It can clip to a stack of documents, business cards or memos for handing data to a colleague or friend, or connect to other Data Clips for storage. A design that aims for a new relationship between daily life and digital data.
- Funnel by Bevk Perovic Arhitekti for Ver…tigo Bird
- Design Museum Collection App: lights
- Concrete Buckle by Sruli Recht
- Stereotype by Daizi Zheng
- Moustache creates video to avoid exhibit…ing in "disappointing" Milan
- Reebok Flash store by Formavision
- Illustrators respond to Charlie Hebdo ma…gazine attack
- Energy Bucket by Stefano Merlo
- Meguro office space by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories