In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Fabriano by Riccardo Nannini, Domenico O…refice and Emanuele Pizzolorusso
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
- Painted Rug by Martí Guixé for Nanimar…quina
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness by Stud…io Makkink & Bey
- Nader Faghihzadeh of BMW
- Aeropolis by Plastique Fantastique
- Making of the LunaTik by Scott Wilson
- A' Design Awards and Competition 2015 wi…nners announced
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sivan Royz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories