In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Canteen furniture by Very Good & Proper
- Dezeen podcast: Dieter Rams at the Desig…n Museum
- Ready Made Curtain by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec
- Fiona O'Neill hand-paints dresses for Ce…ntral Saint Martins fashion show
- Designed in Hackney: Sugru
- Visionaire 55 Surprise
- E8 furniture by Mathias Hahn for Zeitrau…m
- Cajal sofas and armchair by Gunilla Alla…rd balance seats on thin metal frames
- Big Dipper by Sarah van Gameren
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories