In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- What Design Can Do offers 15% off tick…ets for Dezeen readers
- Nangchang Nangchang bamboo installatio…n by Kengo Kuma
- VOID V02 brushed stainless steel at De…zeen Watch Store
- 4foldlow by George Rice for Formtank
- Campanas in talks with Disney
- Antenna Lights by Adrien Rovero
- Hlutagerðin recreates ancient Iceland…ic armour for tea cosy and tablet case
- Gubi to launch GamFratesi designs at P…alazzo Litta in Milan
- Funktionide by Stefan Ulrich
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories