In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Man-made marble by Max Lamb used to crea…te camouflaged furniture installation
- Unexpected Welcome by Moooi
- Sigmund's Travelling T-Laboratory tea se…t packs away into a phallic tube
- Jaime Hayón shoes for Camper
- Dezeen archive: 3D printing
- Snoop and Woopy by Karim Rashid for B-Li…ne
- Functional branding by Aekae for QWSTION
- Takashi Murakami at MOCA
- Chairs & Fireworks by Martí Guixé
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories