In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Fervency Series by Asaf Weinbroom
- Peak Oil by Charlie Davidson
- Filter for Open Source¬†Water Boiler by¬…†Unfold
- Monica F√∂rster folds cushions over sofa… modules for Fogia
- Rotten food becomes palatable in human-h…yena synthetic biology scenario
- Ron Arad: Restless at the Barbican
- dezeen loves... COMPANY'S annual report
- The Link Shelf offers an update on a cla…ssic modular shelving system
- ThinPlug by Zihni Yalcin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories