In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- El Mil del Poaig by CuldeSac
- KiBiSi launches cargo bike for urban com…muters
- Blow lamps by Theo Möller inflate like …balloons
- Halfbike II is a pedal-powered vehicle f…or navigating city streets
- MDBC Totem by Boym Partners for Ghostly …International
- Xkuty One electric bike by The Electric …Mobility Company
- Kacper Hamilton's brass device depicts t…ime as solid matter
- Dan Yeffet creates Torch floor light fro…m marble and glass
- Chairs by Guido Garotti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories