In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Tavolo Cobogó by the Campana Brothers
- Jeonghwa Seo experiments with form for S…tructure For Use benches
- W Hotels Designers of the Future Award 2…013 projects at Design Miami/Basel
- Gerrit Rietveld's Steltman chair reissue…d
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2011
- Emeco launches seat pads for the classic… but cold 1006 Navy Chair
- Three Yet One by Parallel Projects
- Alchemy silk scarves by Cristian Zuzunag…a at The Temporium
- Bulb by Minimalux
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories