In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Hair Typography by Monique Goossens
- Gubi to launch GamFratesi designs at Pal…azzo Litta in Milan
- Bethan Gray and Mitchell Abdul Karim Cri…tes design products influenced by Islamic patterns
- Toscani updates B&B Italia ad after 35 y…ears
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- Motek by Luca Nichetto for Cassina
- Table, Bench, Chair by Sam Hecht
- Nendo bases furniture for Walt Disney Ja…pan on Winnie-the-Pooh characters
- The crash was "very healthy" for collect…ible design, says Design Miami's Rodman Primack
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories