In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna's… roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Balcon collection by Inga Sempé for Mou…stache
- The Bone Project by Andrew Ross
- Ro armchair by Jaime Hayón for Republic… of Fritz Hansen
- Laundry Room Collection by Terry Dwan fo…r Riva 1920
- "We're a haberdashery for technology and… education" - Technology Will Save Us
- Momentané exhibition by Ronan and Erwan… Bouroullec
- Patricia Urquiola designs slanted water …jug for Bilbao restaurants
- Moments in Time by Dominic Wilcox
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories