In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator double…s as a pendant necklace
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2015 video hig…hlights
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
- Pipe and Trattoria by Jasper Morrison …for Magis
- Cover collection by Daphna Laurens
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalaya…n
- "Start a recycling centre" with Dave H…akkens' Precious Plastic factory
- Cars of the future could evolve and mu…tate "like biology"
- Maxim Velcovsky ceramics at Mint
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories