In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Flat Mirrors by Big-Game
- The Pond by Raw Edges
- Tent Sofa by Philippe Malouin for Campeg…gi
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro 2
- Time Flies by Lisa Frode
- MotherBoard by Romolo Stanco
- Second Nature at 21_21 Design Sight
- "India needs to cash in on its handicraf…ts" says Made in… India exhibition co-curator
- Pressed Chair by Harry Thaler
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories