In this second movie filmed by Dezeen at the Blickfang designworkshop in Vienna last month, young designers Yi-Cong Lu (above), Hanna Emelie Ernsting and Only ET Will Judge Me talk about what they have learned.
The workshop took place 9-10 June 2011 at the MAK museum of applied arts in Vienna and brought together young and upcoming designers with established designers and industry figures.
Blickfang is a design-led brand that hosts markets across Europe where designers can present and sell their work to the public. The next market takes place at MAK in Vienna from 14-16 October.
- Designer 3D-prints shoes representing 12… of his lovers
- Max Frommeld and Arno Mathies create a f…olding sled
- Primal Skin makeup collection designed f…or men by Annemiek van der Beek
- Concrete Chair by Tejo Remy & René Veen…huizen
- Swing by Moradavaga
- Chaise longue by Neri Oxman uses 3D prin…ting to create a multi-coloured cocoon
- Dish Drainer Geo by Jorre van Ast
- Fab.com and One Nordic reveal first coll…ection under new design brand Hem
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories