Dezeen Watch Store: the latest design from Mr Jones watches, which tells the time through numbers on the teeth of a skull, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The Last Laugh is a collaboration between BAFTA award-winning comedian William Andrews and Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches.
The numbers are printed on two rows of teeth that rotate behind an opening in the watch face as time passes. The skull image was chosen as a memento mori to constantly remind the wearer that life is short and they should live every day to the full.
Cyclops, another watch by Mr Jones Watches, also disposes of the customary hour and minute arrangement, creating a new method of time telling.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Interview with Benjamin Hubert
- Movie: The Self-Assembly Line by Skylar …Tibbits and Arthur Olson
- Voyage to Uchronia by Matali Crasset at …Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
- Dezeen Screen: Confluences and Entailles… at Ligne Roset Westend
- Niels Datema exploits graphite's conduct…ive properties to illuminate Graphlights
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Cortex 3D-printed cast by Jake Evill
- Designing Modern Women 1890–1990 at Mo…MA
- Bettina by Jan Kaplicky for Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories