Dezeen Watch Store: the latest design from Mr Jones watches, which tells the time through numbers on the teeth of a skull, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The Last Laugh is a collaboration between BAFTA award-winning comedian William Andrews and Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches.
The numbers are printed on two rows of teeth that rotate behind an opening in the watch face as time passes. The skull image was chosen as a memento mori to constantly remind the wearer that life is short and they should live every day to the full.
Cyclops, another watch by Mr Jones Watches, also disposes of the customary hour and minute arrangement, creating a new method of time telling.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Bola Service Table by Antoni Pallejà Of…fice
- Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- UP by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- Corona globes by Nendo
- Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1…980s exhibition at the V&A
- Mr. Matsumoto at Paul Smith
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- "He had a volcanic imagination" - Barnab…a Fornasetti on Piero Fornasetti
- Camper store Paris by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec (more images)
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories