Dezeen Watch Store: the latest design from Mr Jones watches, which tells the time through numbers on the teeth of a skull, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The Last Laugh is a collaboration between BAFTA award-winning comedian William Andrews and Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches.
The numbers are printed on two rows of teeth that rotate behind an opening in the watch face as time passes. The skull image was chosen as a memento mori to constantly remind the wearer that life is short and they should live every day to the full.
Cyclops, another watch by Mr Jones Watches, also disposes of the customary hour and minute arrangement, creating a new method of time telling.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Les Mousses by Etienne Gros
- Trigger Point Mouldings by Touchy-Feel…y
- Janet Echelman creates aerial rope scu…lpture made of super-strength fibres
- New watches available exclusively for …Valentine's Day at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Temporium on llustre.com
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by …Gahee Kang
- Aplomb by Lucidi and Pevere for Foscar…ini
- Dezeen Screen: Saint James and Ruché …at Ligne Roset Westend
- Dezeen's top four collections from thi…s year's London College of Fashion graduates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories