Dezeen Watch Store: the latest design from Mr Jones watches, which tells the time through numbers on the teeth of a skull, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The Last Laugh is a collaboration between BAFTA award-winning comedian William Andrews and Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches.
The numbers are printed on two rows of teeth that rotate behind an opening in the watch face as time passes. The skull image was chosen as a memento mori to constantly remind the wearer that life is short and they should live every day to the full.
Cyclops, another watch by Mr Jones Watches, also disposes of the customary hour and minute arrangement, creating a new method of time telling.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Moustache in Milan
- VAPOR blown-plastic lighting collection …by Pieke Bergmans
- SAYL by Yves Béhar for Herman Miller
- dezeen launches IDF blog
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid
- REK Bookcase Junior by Reinier de Jong
- Form 2 by Fuseproject
- Furniture made from soil then baked like… bread by Erez Nevi Pana
- Ding Steamer Set by Office for Product D…esign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories