Dezeen Watch Store: the latest design from Mr Jones watches, which tells the time through numbers on the teeth of a skull, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The Last Laugh is a collaboration between BAFTA award-winning comedian William Andrews and Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches.
The numbers are printed on two rows of teeth that rotate behind an opening in the watch face as time passes. The skull image was chosen as a memento mori to constantly remind the wearer that life is short and they should live every day to the full.
Cyclops, another watch by Mr Jones Watches, also disposes of the customary hour and minute arrangement, creating a new method of time telling.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Stamp Cutlery by Tomás Alonso for Itale…sse
- Handmadelights by Asaf Weinbroom
- Deptford Design Market Challenge
- Market by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for P…etite Friture
- Inside Out Hanger by A'postrophe Design …transforms to hold more than one shirt
- Long Low Hygiene Table and Evoluntionary… Chair by Studio Design Rafaschieri
- Yulia Yadryshnikova bases capsule fashio…n collection on Luca Nichetto's sofa cover
- Stack by Konstantin Achkov
- China Design Now by Tonkin Liu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories