Each of these vases by London designer Pia Wüstenberg combines turned wood, blown glass and thrown pottery.
The Stacking Vessels comprise three separate containers that stack to form one vase.
Wüstenberg is one of 30 designers selected for Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, which opens during the London Design Festival later this month. See the full lineup here and find out more about Dezeen Space here.
You can see more stories about vases here.
The text below is from Wüstenberg:
Stacking Vessels is a series of functional sculptures for the home. The Vessel consists of three individual containers in ceramic, glass and wood. The materials combine to form an overall shape.
- Hydrogenase by Vincent Callebaut
- British Design Classics stamps by Royal …Mail
- Studio Job raids its own archive to crea…te wallpaper patterns
- Drawing vessels by Fumiaki Goto
- TransNeomatic by Campana Brothers
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- Michael Young relaunches PXR-5 watch tha…t caused "queues blocking the corridors"
- Elements by Dick van Hoff at Gallery Lib…by Sellers
- W131 by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Wäst…berg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories