Each of these vases by London designer Pia Wüstenberg combines turned wood, blown glass and thrown pottery.
The Stacking Vessels comprise three separate containers that stack to form one vase.
Wüstenberg is one of 30 designers selected for Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, which opens during the London Design Festival later this month. See the full lineup here and find out more about Dezeen Space here.
You can see more stories about vases here.
The text below is from Wüstenberg:
Stacking Vessels is a series of functional sculptures for the home. The Vessel consists of three individual containers in ceramic, glass and wood. The materials combine to form an overall shape.
- Funnel by Bevk Perovic Arhitekti for V…ertigo Bird
- Konstantin Grcic for Plank
- Gaetano Pesce for Meritalia
- HU by Ross Lovegrove for Issey Miyake
- Drapery vases by Kruskopf and Kuisma
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera 2
- Morph folding wheel by Vitamins Design
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials instal…lations curated by Dezeen
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom at The Temp…orium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories