Each of these vases by London designer Pia Wüstenberg combines turned wood, blown glass and thrown pottery.
The Stacking Vessels comprise three separate containers that stack to form one vase.
Wüstenberg is one of 30 designers selected for Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, which opens during the London Design Festival later this month. See the full lineup here and find out more about Dezeen Space here.
You can see more stories about vases here.
The text below is from Wüstenberg:
Stacking Vessels is a series of functional sculptures for the home. The Vessel consists of three individual containers in ceramic, glass and wood. The materials combine to form an overall shape.
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- Willmann Vase by Hanne Willmann has a gl…ass base and a concrete lid
- Papillons Graphiques by Chris Waind
- Shh… Craft is Golden! by Danish Crafts
- Invisible Shoe by Andreia Chaves
- Ransmeier & Floyd show new light
- Arper showcases Saya and Juno chairs at …new London showroom
- Origin part III - Contrast by BCXSY
- Tent Sofa by Philippe Malouin for Campeg…gi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories