Each of these vases by London designer Pia Wüstenberg combines turned wood, blown glass and thrown pottery.
The Stacking Vessels comprise three separate containers that stack to form one vase.
Wüstenberg is one of 30 designers selected for Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, which opens during the London Design Festival later this month. See the full lineup here and find out more about Dezeen Space here.
You can see more stories about vases here.
The text below is from Wüstenberg:
Stacking Vessels is a series of functional sculptures for the home. The Vessel consists of three individual containers in ceramic, glass and wood. The materials combine to form an overall shape.
- Zaza Chair by Omri Barzeev
- Alumi by Industrial Facility at Pop-Down
- Mobile kitchen wins the first NWW Design… Award
- Alleles Design Studio turns prosthetic l…imbs into a fashion statement
- The Poor Man's Gold by Joost van Bleiswi…jk
- Egg of Columbus by Valentina Carretta of… Fabrica for Seletti
- Z.Car by Zaha Hadid
- White & White Clock by Kibardindesign
- BMW i Pedelec Concept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories