Each of these vases by London designer Pia Wüstenberg combines turned wood, blown glass and thrown pottery.
The Stacking Vessels comprise three separate containers that stack to form one vase.
Wüstenberg is one of 30 designers selected for Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, which opens during the London Design Festival later this month. See the full lineup here and find out more about Dezeen Space here.
You can see more stories about vases here.
The text below is from Wüstenberg:
Stacking Vessels is a series of functional sculptures for the home. The Vessel consists of three individual containers in ceramic, glass and wood. The materials combine to form an overall shape.
- Grip Torch by Alexander Taylor for Praxi…s
- ZE by Renault
- Crazy Hair by Studio Marisol and CuldeSa…c
- Design Miami seeks nominations for 2008 …Designer of the Future
- Tube Chair by KiBiSi for Hay
- Mixx by Matthias Demacker for Area DeCli…c
- Fishpond City by Lu Yang, Christian Lind…le and Raoul Bukor
- MoMA Design Store presents Kickstarter-f…unded products at New York Design Week
- Moustache in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories