Each of these vases by London designer Pia Wüstenberg combines turned wood, blown glass and thrown pottery.
The Stacking Vessels comprise three separate containers that stack to form one vase.
Wüstenberg is one of 30 designers selected for Dezeen Platform at Dezeen Space, which opens during the London Design Festival later this month. See the full lineup here and find out more about Dezeen Space here.
You can see more stories about vases here.
The text below is from Wüstenberg:
Stacking Vessels is a series of functional sculptures for the home. The Vessel consists of three individual containers in ceramic, glass and wood. The materials combine to form an overall shape.
- Scatter Shelf by Nendo
- Sofa Lamp by CuldeSac and Héctor Serran…o
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
- Legs protrude through tabletops in Assem…bly Design's L Series
- Antony Gormley occupies French gallery w…ith monumental metal sculptures
- Clopen by Torafu Architects
- Ridged Roof Furniture by Ainė Bunikytė…
- Buckinghamshire New University at ercol
- Human Body Shop by Eliot Postma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories