Dezeen Screen: in this interview filmed by Juriaan Booij for design brand De La Espada, British furniture designer Matthew Hilton talks about working in wood and how his love of photography informs his designs.
Music is by Andrew Simms and sound is by James Benson.
- Hairchitecture by FAHR 021.3 and Gijo
- Mathieu Lehanneur wraps Hybrid radio for… Lexon in woven rattan
- Dolls by Viktor & Rolf at Studio Job Gal…lery
- Animal Wall by Gitta Gschwendtner
- France by Albert Schrurs
- "Young designers have given up waiting t…o be spotted by a big producer" - Tom Dixon
- Extra ID by Anke Weiss
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
- Angle lights by Tom Dixon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories