Dezeen Screen: in this interview filmed by Juriaan Booij for design brand De La Espada, British furniture designer Matthew Hilton talks about working in wood and how his love of photography informs his designs.
Music is by Andrew Simms and sound is by James Benson.
- Design Academy Eindhoven in Milan
- Tube Chair by Plant&Moss
- Roopuppet by Nendo
- Antenna Lights by Adrien Rovero
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelving
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- El Mil del Poaig by CuldeSac
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Biomimicry Shoe by Marieka Ratsma and Ko…stika Spaho
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories