Dezeen Screen: in this interview filmed by Juriaan Booij for design brand De La Espada, British furniture designer Matthew Hilton talks about working in wood and how his love of photography informs his designs.
Music is by Andrew Simms and sound is by James Benson.
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Bergm…ans for Dilmos
- Laurence Humier's Alchemist Matter Kit t…eaches children basic chemistry
- Lampada by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- LQ chandeliers by Hani Rashid for Zumtob…el
- Pots by Benjamin Hubert for Menu
- Gabriela Ligenza launches 3D-printed hat…s for Ascot
- Rinkak by Nendo
- Tropicalia by Patricia Urquiola
- Tokyo Designers Week 2008
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories