This movie by the American Hardwood Export Council shows the manufacture of the Timber Wave by AL_A, a three-storey-high red oak sculpture installed outside the V&A museum for the London Design Festival.
The project is a collaboration between AL_A, The London Design Festival, AHEC and engineers Arup. It remains in place until 15 October.
- Osso by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Mat…tiazzi
- Halo by Benjamin Hubert for David Design
- Dakar by Marco Dessí for Skitsch
- Primary by Sammy Bikoulis for Triflow
- Inserper-able by Rolf Sachs
- Electric Light Shoe by Freedom of Creati…on
- EuroK-Cars at the Royal College of Art
- Furniture by Tierney Haines
- Swing Table by Duffy London
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories