This movie by the American Hardwood Export Council shows the manufacture of the Timber Wave by AL_A, a three-storey-high red oak sculpture installed outside the V&A museum for the London Design Festival.
The project is a collaboration between AL_A, The London Design Festival, AHEC and engineers Arup. It remains in place until 15 October.
- Trilogy by Karen Ryan
- The Clock Clock by Humans Since 1982
- Chunky stitches pattern Bandas rugs an…d furniture by Patricia Urquiola
- Me mirrors by Mathias Hahn for Asplund
- Cacophony Bell by Tord Boontje with La…ikingland
- Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik
- Stone Angels wallpaper by Young & Batt…aglia for Mineheart
- Dezeen Platform: Jólan van der Wiel
- Nika Zupanc bases furniture collection… for Sé on "an imaginary private sports club"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories