London Design Festival 2011: Dezeen filmed this interview with Bruno Allard, UK managing director of French brand Ligne Roset, to coincide with the Telling Tales exhibition at the Ligne Roset Westend showroom during the London Design Festival. In the movie, Allard talks about the brand's history as a tight-knit family company and working with Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec on their Ploum sofa, which Ligne Roset launched in January.
Telling Tales continues at Ligne Roset Westend, 23-25 Mortimer St, London, W1T 3JE until 25 September. Read more about the exhibition in our earlier story.
We'll be publishing more movies in this series in the next few days.
- Friends of Steel and Miklimeir by Katr…in Olina
- Posters for Brocante by Demian Conrad
- Water-shaped bottles by Xiaoli Wen
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wie…ki Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- Front at Nordic Light Hotel
- Lumps of lava act as built-in dimmer s…witches for porcelain lamps by gt2P
- Pencil-case pen and Pencil V2.0 by Yan…g:Ripol
- Papyrus chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouro…ullec
- Vision by MINI
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories