London Design Festival 2011: Dezeen filmed this interview with Bruno Allard, UK managing director of French brand Ligne Roset, to coincide with the Telling Tales exhibition at the Ligne Roset Westend showroom during the London Design Festival. In the movie, Allard talks about the brand's history as a tight-knit family company and working with Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec on their Ploum sofa, which Ligne Roset launched in January.
Telling Tales continues at Ligne Roset Westend, 23-25 Mortimer St, London, W1T 3JE until 25 September. Read more about the exhibition in our earlier story.
We'll be publishing more movies in this series in the next few days.
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
- Aberrant's styrofoam ceiling installatio…n celebrates wasting time at work
- Ding3000's Coasterlight holds drink mats… beneath a candle
- Gallery 113 by Arne Quinze
- Sofie Lachaert and Luc d'Hanis build tem…porary housing terrace for exhibition
- Papela by Meirav Barzilay
- Prada Prototypes auction by AMO
- Studio Glithero at VIVID Gallery
- CONtradition screens by MICROmacro Lab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories