London Design Festival 2011: Dezeen filmed this interview with Bruno Allard, UK managing director of French brand Ligne Roset, to coincide with the Telling Tales exhibition at the Ligne Roset Westend showroom during the London Design Festival. In the movie, Allard talks about the brand's history as a tight-knit family company and working with Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec on their Ploum sofa, which Ligne Roset launched in January.
Telling Tales continues at Ligne Roset Westend, 23-25 Mortimer St, London, W1T 3JE until 25 September. Read more about the exhibition in our earlier story.
We'll be publishing more movies in this series in the next few days.
- Avifauna by Maarten Kolk & Guus Kusters
- Sonja Rohleder animates natural disaster…s for Keimzeit music video
- Axel Bluhme's drum machine triggers soun…ds using rotating discs of magnets
- Tonale by David Chipperfield for Alessi
- Venetian fog influences Marco Zito's Cai…igo lamp for Foscarini
- Bag Stools by Gitta Gschwendtner
- "Street culture is synonymous with east …London" - Lee Broom
- Dezeen Watch Store iPhone clock app
- Shadow and Light by Front for Porro
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories