London Design Festival 2011: Dezeen filmed this interview with Bruno Allard, UK managing director of French brand Ligne Roset, to coincide with the Telling Tales exhibition at the Ligne Roset Westend showroom during the London Design Festival. In the movie, Allard talks about the brand's history as a tight-knit family company and working with Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec on their Ploum sofa, which Ligne Roset launched in January.
Telling Tales continues at Ligne Roset Westend, 23-25 Mortimer St, London, W1T 3JE until 25 September. Read more about the exhibition in our earlier story.
We'll be publishing more movies in this series in the next few days.
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shops at desig…njunction and 100% Design
- Domestic presents new designer "Vynils"
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: 20% off …Orbit by Ziiiro
- Catch Chair by Jaime Hayón for &traditi…on
- The Scent of Crystal by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Bonsai Tree Table by Anke Weiss
- Ora by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Marta Jakubowski connects RCA fashion co…llection with fabric trains
- Ghost Chair collection by Design Drift
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories