London Design Festival 2011: Dezeen filmed this interview with Bruno Allard, UK managing director of French brand Ligne Roset, to coincide with the Telling Tales exhibition at the Ligne Roset Westend showroom during the London Design Festival. In the movie, Allard talks about the brand's history as a tight-knit family company and working with Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec on their Ploum sofa, which Ligne Roset launched in January.
Telling Tales continues at Ligne Roset Westend, 23-25 Mortimer St, London, W1T 3JE until 25 September. Read more about the exhibition in our earlier story.
We'll be publishing more movies in this series in the next few days.
- Moke by Michael Young
- Lucy McRae envisions a human vacuum cham…ber for the future of space travel
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro 2
- Designed in Hackney: Omi pendant Lightsb…y Naomi Paul
- Custhom launches Hayward textile as trib…ute to Brutalist classic
- Esource by Hal Watts at Show RCA 2012
- Konstantin Grcic at Qubique 2011
- Maarten Baas named Design Miami/ Designe…r of the Year
- Studio Job converts Land Rover Defender …into "hotch-potch on wheels"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories