The Brick Replacement Service produces bricks from the seeds of wildflowers, trees, grasses and herbs packed into clay and soil.
The bricks fit into holes in existing walls, or can be used to build new structures. As the seeds grow, an array of plant life sprouts from each block.
The bricks are available to buy from Dezeen space until 16 October.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here. There's more about Dezeen Space here.
Photography is by Zahra Shahabi.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Furniture by Outofstock
- The Washington Collection by David Adjay…e for Knoll
- Watch Sculptures: Moments in Time by Dom…inic Wilcox
- Cocoon by Tanya Shukstelinsky
- 11 of the best designs for coffee-lovers
- Movie: Campana Brothers at GlassLab
- Willy Wonka-inspired machine propels pop…corn through a curved glass tube
- Bottle watch is based on "graphic folly …that intrigued me" says Sam Hecht
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to b…e "at home in the home"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories