In this interview filmed at Mint Gallery in London, Japanese designer Oki Sato of Nendo talks about Growing Vases, an installation of hand-blown glass lights with the blower's pipe still attached.
The lights were designed for Czech lighting company Lasvit and were first shown in Milan earlier this year.
- Drawer Kitchen by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection
- Made in Italy talks: Italian Design on t…he Road
- Precious Plastic by Dave Hakkens
- Bola Service Table by Antoni Pallejà Of…fice
- Designed in Hackney: Pottery by Ian McIn…tyre for Another Country
- Arne Jacobsen Station and Roman watches …at Dezeen Watch Store
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories