In this interview filmed at Mint Gallery in London, Japanese designer Oki Sato of Nendo talks about Growing Vases, an installation of hand-blown glass lights with the blower's pipe still attached.
The lights were designed for Czech lighting company Lasvit and were first shown in Milan earlier this year.
- Tim van de Weerd's Monstera plant pots b…alance on spindly legs
- Lianes, Roches, Conques by Ronan & Erwan… Bouroullec at Galerie Kreo
- Kacper Hamilton's brass device depicts t…ime as solid matter
- "India needs to cash in on its handicraf…ts" says Made in… India exhibition co-curator
- France by Albert Schrurs
- New 100 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic for Emeco
- h2o bench by h2o Architectes
- Weight Vases by Decha Archjananun
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories