In this interview filmed at Mint Gallery in London, Japanese designer Oki Sato of Nendo talks about Growing Vases, an installation of hand-blown glass lights with the blower's pipe still attached.
The lights were designed for Czech lighting company Lasvit and were first shown in Milan earlier this year.
- Nest by Morph
- StickingSticks by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story …for Wallpaper*
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barb…ican
- Bamboo lattice by Gabriel Lester perch…es over a Folkestone railway viaduct
- Furniture by Residentat MOST
- Waldemeyer/Chalayan update
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet f…or Emeco
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with …designer George Gorrow
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories