In this interview filmed at Mint Gallery in London, Japanese designer Oki Sato of Nendo talks about Growing Vases, an installation of hand-blown glass lights with the blower's pipe still attached.
The lights were designed for Czech lighting company Lasvit and were first shown in Milan earlier this year.
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Mimicry Chairs by Nendo
- Minimal Nativity Set made of plain woode…n blocks by Emilie Voirin
- Mingus by Cecilie Manz for Lightyears
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders
- Alfa Romeo Centenary Sculpture by Gerry …Judah
- Escritoire Trestle by Ett la Benn
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Dyson Hard two-in-one vacuum cleaner by …Dyson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories