In this interview filmed at Mint Gallery in London, Japanese designer Oki Sato of Nendo talks about Growing Vases, an installation of hand-blown glass lights with the blower's pipe still attached.
The lights were designed for Czech lighting company Lasvit and were first shown in Milan earlier this year.
- Ewe stools by Yu-Hun Kim
- Lava combines western and eastern symbol…s to create "universal" icons
- Malva by Ett la Benn
- Back Room - Adults Only by Mike Meiré
- Naoto Fukasawa at IMM Cologne
- The Heart of Architecture by Giles Mille…r Studio
- Ettore Sottsass 1917-2007
- Piet side table by Hugo Passos for the S…tepney Green Design Collection
- My Couch, My Canvas by Annebet Philips
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories