In this interview filmed at Mint Gallery in London, Japanese designer Oki Sato of Nendo talks about Growing Vases, an installation of hand-blown glass lights with the blower's pipe still attached.
The lights were designed for Czech lighting company Lasvit and were first shown in Milan earlier this year.
- Bag Stools by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Silver Sugar Spoon by Studio Makkink & B…ey
- Alexander Wang designs furniture range f…or Poltrona Frau
- Dubious London Town by Vic Lee at The Te…mporium
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- Installation for the UK Pavilion at Shan…ghai Expo 2010 by Troika
- Cajal sofas and armchair by Gunilla Alla…rd balance seats on thin metal frames
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
- Fergana by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories