This movie shows an installation by designer Bobby Petersen at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, where chairs were programmed to play music when visitors sat on them. Each seat represented a different instrument and rhythm, creating a harmony when people sat down together.
- Shifting Vase by Isolation Unit
- Container Sideboard by Alain Gilles for …Casamania
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- Moof by Sjoerd Smit for Areaware
- Constructive Lives by Multistorey
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- Ron Arad: Restless - "It would be nice i…f a lot of things were moving"
- Nendo replaces screws with magnets in Ma…gne-hinge glasses
- All Other Things Being Equal by Studio J…enk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories