This movie shows an installation by designer Bobby Petersen at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, where chairs were programmed to play music when visitors sat on them. Each seat represented a different instrument and rhythm, creating a harmony when people sat down together.
- "Can these parts go together and kill so…meone? The answer is yes."
- Claudio Gatto's Bolla rechargeable LED l…amp works both indoors and outdoors
- When I get Green by Gonçalo Mabunda at …Jack Bell Gallery
- Gifu by María del Pilar Velasco and Pau… Stephens
- London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games… posters
- rAndom International at Spazio Krizia
- Leaf by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muut…o
- Theme & Variations by Julien Carretero
- Lego Greenhouse by Sebastian Bergne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories