This movie shows an installation by designer Bobby Petersen at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, where chairs were programmed to play music when visitors sat on them. Each seat represented a different instrument and rhythm, creating a harmony when people sat down together.
- Starlight by Erich Remash, Jeremy Berglu…nd, Don Peterson and Chad Ingle
- Fang by Iris van Herpen and United Nude
- Perch Collection by Pierre Favresse at N…ouvelle Vague
- Bench Years by Established & Sons at the… V&A museum
- The Country Trainer by Jasper Morrison f…or Camper
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- Jean Prouvé at the Design Museum
- The return of Memphis: "it's something t…hat's in the air"
- Shai Langen covers bodies in liquid late…x fabrics and fermented dough
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories