This movie shows an installation by designer Bobby Petersen at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, where chairs were programmed to play music when visitors sat on them. Each seat represented a different instrument and rhythm, creating a harmony when people sat down together.
- Butterfly table by based upon
- Key designs by Peter Saville
- Pixel animations at London 2012 Olympic …closing ceremony by Crystal CG
- Snake&Molting legwear by Camille Cortet
- Clockwork Love by Tjep.
- The Secret Life of cars by BMW
- Found Form by Enina Waelstham for Mormel…s design
- 360 degrés by Roberto Paoli for Ligne R…oset
- Mirror #180 by Halb/Halb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories