The boutique in east London features an antique church pew, hessian panels and linen curtains plus reclaimed lighting and rails.
The judges "love the handcrafted nature of the project and "great attention to detail throughout." The judges also admired the way "they felt out their designs while constructing" so that "brand, space and clothes feel unified."
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- Bisazza showroom in Los Angeles by Carlo… dal Bianco
- Cabaret Voltaire by Designliga
- Autostadt installation by J. Mayer H. pr…ovides huge shapes for children to clamber over
- Von M modernises three apartments inside… a Stuttgart apartment block
- Staircase with upside-down sections at a…n office in Mexico
- Good interior design must be "appropriat…e to its context"
- East Street by ‘i-am’ Associates
- Hostem shop by JamesPlumb
- The Magazine restaurant at the Serpentin…e Sackler Gallery extension by Zaha Hadid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories