The boutique in east London features an antique church pew, hessian panels and linen curtains plus reclaimed lighting and rails.
The judges "love the handcrafted nature of the project and "great attention to detail throughout." The judges also admired the way "they felt out their designs while constructing" so that "brand, space and clothes feel unified."
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- WikiBar Paris by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Centro Interpretação do Românico Pare…des by Spaceworkers
- Camper store Paris by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec
- Wood Warm Wight Apartment by Peter Koste…lov
- Aesop Grand Central Kiosk by Tacklebox
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exactmo…saics
- Tree of Life Chapel by Cerejeira Fontes
- Office building in Calle Alfonso Gomez b…y Samuel Torres de Carvalho and Pedro Palmero Cabezas
- Posen Loft by Yoshihara McKee Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories