The boutique in east London features an antique church pew, hessian panels and linen curtains plus reclaimed lighting and rails.
The judges "love the handcrafted nature of the project and "great attention to detail throughout." The judges also admired the way "they felt out their designs while constructing" so that "brand, space and clothes feel unified."
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- Dubai Renaissance by OMA 2
- Home 07 by i29
- Afrofuture at La Rinascente
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fash…ion at the Barbican
- Asos Headquarters by MoreySmith
- NET by Numen/For Use
- Rome apartment modernised with faceted c…eilings and minimalist staircase
- Mini Golf Club by La Bolleur
- ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison …Martin Margiela
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories