The boutique in east London features an antique church pew, hessian panels and linen curtains plus reclaimed lighting and rails.
The judges "love the handcrafted nature of the project and "great attention to detail throughout." The judges also admired the way "they felt out their designs while constructing" so that "brand, space and clothes feel unified."
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- Maison des Maîtres by Minale Design Str…ategy
- Spencer Hart flagship store by Shed and …Nick Hart
- Mondrian South Beach by Marcel Wanders
- Ominous by Monica Förster
- White Cube Bermondsey by Casper Mueller …Kneer
- Streetology by Facet Studio
- Hawkins\Brown uses wooden partitions to …create temporary warehouse home for The Bartlett
- Redhill Apartment by Studio SKLIM
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fash…ion at the Barbican
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories