The boutique in east London features an antique church pew, hessian panels and linen curtains plus reclaimed lighting and rails.
The judges "love the handcrafted nature of the project and "great attention to detail throughout." The judges also admired the way "they felt out their designs while constructing" so that "brand, space and clothes feel unified."
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- eda by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Restaurant Experience Banking by Crea …International and DINN!
- Bush of Iron by Nacho Carbonell
- Touch Digital by Post-Office
- Switch Box in House by Naf Architect &… Design
- Yingjia Club by Neri&Hu
- Paramount by Tom Dixon
- David Chipperfield's Valentino flagshi…p store opens in New York
- Studio Glithero at VIVID Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories