NHDRO transformed the disused Japanese army headquarters in Shanghai into a hotel, maintaining the building’s stripped concrete and brick walls. Read more about the project in our earlier story on Dezeen.
See all our stories about hotels here.
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Seoul Flagship by Leon…g Leong
- Paramount by Tom Dixon
- Tapestry Museum by CVDB Arquitectos fe…atures marble walls and vaulted ceilings
- University Library of the University o…f Amsterdam by Studio Roelof Mulder and Bureau Ira Koers
- Catalog by Nendo
- Joyce by Case-Real
- Ogawa Sekkei transforms an old house i…nto a landscape architecture studio with a rockery
- Dori concept store by Archiplan Studio… features a chevron wall
- Onn stand at Craft Trend Fair Seoul by… VOID planning
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories