NHDRO transformed the disused Japanese army headquarters in Shanghai into a hotel, maintaining the building’s stripped concrete and brick walls. Read more about the project in our earlier story on Dezeen.
See all our stories about hotels here.
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- Casax5 by MZC Architettura
- Mexican library renovation by Taller 6A …features bookshop covered in boxes
- ON Headquarters with a pool of oil in th…e lobby by LSA Arquitectos and BLANCASMORAN
- Ricort by Isolation Unit
- Smart Grid Gallery by Jaime Hayón
- Quality Hotel Expo in Oslo by Haptic
- Marcel Wanders for Villa Moda in Bahrain
- Twitter's headquarters in an Art Deco to…wer by IA Architects and Lundberg Design
- Norm Architects puts a Danish spin on an… Italian restaurant interior
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories