Inside 2011: The Rock, the newest terminal at Wellington International Airport by Warren & Mahoney and Studio Pacific has just been announced as the winner of the transport category at the inaugural Inside awards in Barcelona.
The project connects three existing buildings under two new copper-clad structures.
Check out more airports on Dezeen here.
Inside world festival of interiors is taking place on the third floor of the Centro de Convenciones Internacionales de Barcelona until 4 November – see all our stories about Inside here, including interviews with the judges on Dezeen Screen.
- Trent Vioro by STAD
- Lianes, Roches, Conques by Ronan & Erwan… Bouroullec at Galerie Kreo
- Swollen Wall by Paul Coudamy
- Sinato hides two bedrooms behind an L-sh…aped wall in Fujigaoka M apartment
- Apartment Apinagés by Zoom Urbanismo
- Sliding wooden partitions divide Nook Ar…chitects' latest Barcelona apartment
- Z.BOX by Zaha Hadid
- Zaha Hadid furniture exhibited in New Yo…rk
- Niseko Look Out Cafe by Design Spirits
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories