Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- KiBiSi by Kilo Design, BIG and Skibste…d Ideation
- Marc Fornes creates pink "envelope of …experiential tension" for Situation Room installation
- Gudpaka Lamp by Great Things to People
- "Nostalgic comfort" brings brass back …into contemporary design
- Masko spiky origami masks for shop win…dow mannequins by 3Gatti Architecture Studio
- Spaza-De-Move-On by Doung Anwar Jahang…eer
- Concrete Buckle by Sruli Recht
- Constructive by Form Us With Love
- Strato Cruiser airship concept by Tino… Schaedler and Michael J Brown
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories