Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Sempé w103 by Inga Sempé for Wästberg…
- The Back Room by Studio Toogood
- Normal timepieces by Ross McBride
- Soft Oak chair by Pepe Heykoop
- Interview: Johanna Agerman-Ross at Dezee…n Studio
- Inaugural collection by RVW
- Creators of the AeroMobil flying car pro…pose moving road traffic to the skies
- Heal's unveils first fabric collection s…ince 1970s
- Bold by Studio Job at Designhuis, Eindho…ven
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories