Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Saint Laurent opens new flagship store i…n Paris
- Ferdinand Kramer collection by e15
- "Working for everybody is a waste of ene…rgy" - Hella Jongerius
- Flip mirror by Javier Moreno Studio for …Normann Copenhagen
- Ananas by Study O Portable
- Tree Tape by Nitipak Samsen
- Unicorn chases its horn in Tomek Ducki's… animation for Basement Jaxx
- "There's never been a better time for Ne…w York design"
- Impossible Wood by Doshi Levien for Moro…so
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories