Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Design Indaba videos: Nobumichi Tosa
- Royèroid by Robert Stadler
- Stephen Johnson at Mint
- Jean Louis Iratzoki designs "first biopl…astic chair"
- Chocolate by Front
- The Grass Is Always Greener on the Other… Side of the Fence by Christian Vivanco
- OK Go stage costumes by Moritz Waldemeye…r
- Bulb Fiction pendant lamp by KiBiSi
- Thin Black Lines by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories