Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Belly Love by Florence Jaffrain
- Finger Farm and Finger Fairytale by Héc…tor Serrano
- Punkt. DP 01 by Jasper Morrison
- Moke by Michael Young
- Torafu Architects designs multi-function…al Dice furniture for children and adults
- Design Real at the Serpentine Gallery
- Sé Collection II by Jaime Hayón
- Interactive fashion films at POST exhibi…tion respond to movement of gallery visitors
- Ceramic coffee set launched by Luca Nich…etto and Mjölk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories