Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Bookbinder Shelf and bedroom furniture b…y Florian Hauswirth
- Patrick Stevenson-Keating reimagines the… value of currency
- Renzo Piano designs handbag to match new… Whitney Museum
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- Cinque Terre by Ljiljana Majkić
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC cit…y bike
- Discipline's 2014 collection includes an… apple-shaped desk tidy
- Rhino Skin - Second Chance Gear by Hila …Raam
- Balanced by Mischer’Traxler at Wait an…d See
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories