Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Gergeti Coffee Table by NVDRS
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Roger Arquer
- Stitch by Pepe Heykoop
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
- Amanda Levete and Corian at LDF
- Muji manufactured by Thonet
- Kind of Scarves by Kind of Moving
- Marc Newson designs toy for Habitat
- "My ladders provide an imaginative route… across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories