Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Alodia by Todd Bracher for Cappellini
- Urban Camouflage by Aya Tsukioka
- Breed and Retreat by Frederik Roijé
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Aim lamps by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec …for Flos
- [d3] contest winners at IMM Cologne 2009
- Onduler and Sakulight by Chihiro Tanaka
- L.O.F.T by Maciek Wojcicki
- Leaf by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muut…o
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories