Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: The Toaster Proj…ect by Thomas Thwaites
- Davide G Aquini's furniture collection… is clad in boat decking
- Globe lights by Studio Vit
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in Lond…on
- Bjarke Ingels draws city outlines arou…nd porcelain tableware
- Alice Wang Design proposes products fo…r the future of marriage
- From the Knees of my Nose to the Belly… of my Toes by Alex Chinneck
- Stuck Chair by Oato
- Whittle Chair by Karen Ryan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories