Hyndman’s posters display photographs of everyday objects and food, arranged into groups of five to resemble the Olympic rings logo.
Items depicted include chocolate biscuits, teabags, postal stamps and pub beermats.
Hyndman posts a new image each day on her blog, which is counting down to the start of the games.
- "Storage is disappearing from offices" -… Erwan Bouroullec
- Naica ceramic lamp by Something for Lign…e Roset
- Textile Field by Ronan & Erwan Bouroull…ec
- Fogo Island Furniture by Ineke Hans
- PP Møbler launches Hans J Wegner chairs… to celebrate 100-year anniversary
- Alexandra Stück's Herbal Kneipp Textile…s use scent to promote wellbeing
- Long-d by Kitmen Keung
- When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders
- Normal shows hip-flask mobile design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories