Competition: we've teamed up with the American Hardwood Export Council to give away ten copies of Timber Wave, a book documenting the installation of the same name by architects AL_A and engineers Arup at the V&A museum in London.
The three-storey-high red oak sculpture was erected for the London Design Festival and remained in place for a month.
The project is a collaboration between AL_A, The London Design Festival, AHEC, Cowley Timber and engineers Arup.
To enter this competition email your name, age, gender, occupation, and delivery address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Timber Wave” in the subject line. We won’t pass your information on to anyone else; we just want to know a little about our readers.
Competition closes 29 November 2011. Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- New Andermatt by Group8
- Hitzig Militello Arquitectos combines tw…o homes in one building in Buenos Aires
- Teruel-zilla! by Mi5 Arquitectos, and PK…MN Architectures
- Casal de la Juventud de Novelda by Cryst…alZoo
- Architecture for London creates light-fi…lled London extension using polished materials
- Western Concourse at King’s Cross by J…ohn McAslan + Partners
- One, Two and Many by Marta Wengorovius
- Perforated bricks offer privacy for Melb…ourne house by Inglis Architects
- Núñez House by Adamo-Faiden
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories