Competition: we've teamed up with the American Hardwood Export Council to give away ten copies of Timber Wave, a book documenting the installation of the same name by architects AL_A and engineers Arup at the V&A museum in London.
The three-storey-high red oak sculpture was erected for the London Design Festival and remained in place for a month.
The project is a collaboration between AL_A, The London Design Festival, AHEC, Cowley Timber and engineers Arup.
To enter this competition email your name, age, gender, occupation, and delivery address and telephone number to email@example.com with “Timber Wave” in the subject line. We won’t pass your information on to anyone else; we just want to know a little about our readers.
Competition closes 29 November 2011. Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Cassa Hotel by Enrique Norten and TEN Ar…quitectos
- El Claustro Cultural Center by Eneseis A…rquitectura
- Hila Gaon bridal store by k1p3
- Sugamo Shinkin Bank by Emmanuelle Mourea…ux
- LTSC Project by Zellnerplus
- Epean Studio by Fei Wang
- The High Line Section 2 opens
- Stairway Cinema by OH.NO.SUMO
- House K by Hiroyuki Shinozaki Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories