Competition: we've teamed up with the American Hardwood Export Council to give away ten copies of Timber Wave, a book documenting the installation of the same name by architects AL_A and engineers Arup at the V&A museum in London.
The three-storey-high red oak sculpture was erected for the London Design Festival and remained in place for a month.
The project is a collaboration between AL_A, The London Design Festival, AHEC, Cowley Timber and engineers Arup.
To enter this competition email your name, age, gender, occupation, and delivery address and telephone number to email@example.com with “Timber Wave” in the subject line. We won’t pass your information on to anyone else; we just want to know a little about our readers.
Competition closes 29 November 2011. Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- New Pinterest board: UNStudio
- Casa Besares by Arquinoma
- Hanare by Schemata Architecture Office
- Totem de.dos by Brut Deluxe Architecture… + Design
- Rough Luxe Hotel by Rabih Hage
- Cubed concrete house by Plusminus Archit…ects built outside Bratislava
- RCA graduate Olivia Wright to convert va…ndalised bottle kilns into pottery preservation centre
- Flint House by Nick Willson Architects
- AA House by MVN Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories