Competition: we've teamed up with the American Hardwood Export Council to give away ten copies of Timber Wave, a book documenting the installation of the same name by architects AL_A and engineers Arup at the V&A museum in London.
The three-storey-high red oak sculpture was erected for the London Design Festival and remained in place for a month.
The project is a collaboration between AL_A, The London Design Festival, AHEC, Cowley Timber and engineers Arup.
To enter this competition email your name, age, gender, occupation, and delivery address and telephone number to email@example.com with “Timber Wave” in the subject line. We won’t pass your information on to anyone else; we just want to know a little about our readers.
Competition closes 29 November 2011. Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Edgar Street Towers by IwamotoScott
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera
- Variations On a Dark City by Espen Dietr…ichson
- Ex Fonderie Riunite by Modostudio, CCDP …and Studio Cattinari
- Brutalist buildings: Prentice Women's Ho…spital, Chicago by Bertrand Goldberg & Associates
- MahaNakhon by OMA
- Berge by Nils Holger Moormann
- Ring by Apollo Architects & Associates
- 10 designs for the future of space trave…l
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories