Inside awards: in the first of a series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona last week, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Dutch designer Jeroen Luttikhuis of interior design studio OPERA Amsterdam about the Ceramics Study Galleries at the Victoria & Albert museum in London, which won the display category.
- TA-ZE by Burdifilek
- Phill by Nuca Studio
- The Living Staircase by Paul Cocksedge
- B.institut beauty parlour by Trust in De…sign
- Fabbrica by Tjep.
- Hotel made of ice contains a Frankenstei…n-themed room by Pinpin Studio
- Engine offices by Jump Studios
- Won Hundred store by MAPT
- Stuart Shave Modern Art gallery by David… Kohn Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories