Inside awards: in the first of a series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona last week, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Dutch designer Jeroen Luttikhuis of interior design studio OPERA Amsterdam about the Ceramics Study Galleries at the Victoria & Albert museum in London, which won the display category.
- Aesop Covent Garden by Ciguë
- Streetology by Facet Studio
- Furniture Neighborhood by Tjep.
- Smolenka Apartment by Peter Kostelov
- OMA's Imaginarium hosts lectures in Self…ridges' basement
- Aesop's first shop in Seoul features rec…ycled pine and blackened-steel fittings
- Super Mari' by Lukas Galehr
- Visa section of Swiss Embassy by EXH Des…ign
- Gareth Pugh store in Hong Kong by Daytri…p
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories