Inside awards: in the first of a series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona last week, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Dutch designer Jeroen Luttikhuis of interior design studio OPERA Amsterdam about the Ceramics Study Galleries at the Victoria & Albert museum in London, which won the display category.
- If Dogs Run Free by Tzou Lubroth Archite…kten
- Brauner Wegner Priehn centre for dentist…ry by J. Mayer H.
- Santpere47 by Miel Arquitectos
- Transforming a laundry building by Alain… Hinant and Jean Glibert
- URBIA Furniture System by OBRA Architect…s
- WUHAO Curated Shop by Isabelle Pascal
- Butcher shop transformed into a home by …Paul Coudamy
- Bar Central by Uglycute
- Taschen store London by Philippe Starck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories