This movie shows how Dutch designers Rietveld Landscape placed rows of flaming torches inside an abandoned building so that it would appear to be on fire, before inviting visitors inside.
The installation, entitled Firemen walk with us, was on show for six nights in the Eiffel Building in Maastricht, the Netherlands, and was intended to alert people to the fire safety risks of disused properties.
The movie was produced by Maurice Spees of Moving Films.
- OpenStructures by Thomas Lommée
- London's Largest Living Room by Studio W…eave and Eley Kishimoto
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp b…y The Stone Twins
- Plantation pots combine hand-thrown porc…elain with discarded glasses
- Crystal Collection by Pour les Alpes
- Plumen low-energy bulbs by Hulger
- Wrong for Hay collection
- Marc Fornes creates pink "envelope of ex…periential tension" for Situation Room installation
- Dual Cut by Kitmen Keung for Sixinch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories