This movie shows how Dutch designers Rietveld Landscape placed rows of flaming torches inside an abandoned building so that it would appear to be on fire, before inviting visitors inside.
The installation, entitled Firemen walk with us, was on show for six nights in the Eiffel Building in Maastricht, the Netherlands, and was intended to alert people to the fire safety risks of disused properties.
The movie was produced by Maurice Spees of Moving Films.
- Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation Bibl…iotheca by LAVA
- Gaetano Pesce for Melissa
- Bent by Anne-Cécile Rappa
- Patch by Benjamin Hubert at Blå Station
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures captu…re aggressive feline behaviour
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Ume-play and Karakusa-play ceramics by N…endo
- Corpus 2.0 by Marcia Nolte
- Established & Sons in Milan 2010
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories