This movie shows how Dutch designers Rietveld Landscape placed rows of flaming torches inside an abandoned building so that it would appear to be on fire, before inviting visitors inside.
The installation, entitled Firemen walk with us, was on show for six nights in the Eiffel Building in Maastricht, the Netherlands, and was intended to alert people to the fire safety risks of disused properties.
The movie was produced by Maurice Spees of Moving Films.
- Interview with Benjamin Hubert
- Anything by Michael Sodeau and Suikosha
- Discarded materials from Milanese homes …used to make furniture by Atelier Biagetti
- Artek Pavilion by Shigeru Ban
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-car …by KAIST
- Ceramic radio by Studio Lama
- In a Pinch shelving system by Arttu Kuis…ma
- Wooden Toys by Permafrost
- Plug Lamp by Form Us With Love for Atelj…é Lyktan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories