In this time-lapse movie American furniture designer Matthias Pliessnig wraps an iconic Thonet chair with strips of steam-bent white oak to create a sculpture.
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Katharina Gross adapts candle-making pro…cess to create wax tables
- Stone Blind and Qanah by Sruli Recht
- Download the first FOMO experiment in al…gorithmic publishing direct from Milan
- Interview: BarberOsgerby on designing th…e Olympic Torch
- CEO desk by Staffan Holm & Johannes Tjer…nberg
- Axor Bouroullec by Ronan & Erwan Bouroul…lec
- IN-EI by Issey Miyake for Artemide
- Magnetised clay defies gravity to form c…eramics by Jólan van der Wiel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories