Dezeen Watch Store: iconic German brand Braun returns with a collection of watches inspired by the classic designs of the original Braun design team, including the BN0021, now available from Dezeen Watch Store.
Now made under licence by British watch brand Zeon, the collection features a new range of products that pay homage to the work of industrial designers Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs, who together designed the famous AB series alarm clock.
The BN0021 is one of the smaller watches from the collection, featuring a classic round face, matt stainless steel case and a leather strap.
Available in white or black, the watch has a yellow seconds ticker adding a touch of colour to the simple face. All features of the watch are uncomplicated and easy to use, to provide the user with a simplistic solution for their time-telling needs.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Dezeen Screen: Tom Dixon at The Dock
- Close to be Open by Agnes Ögren and Val…erie Otte
- "Thanks for the free day off"
- Bend-Sofa by Patricia Urquiola
- Gijs Bakker shows Shotgun Saloon
- W by Satoshi Wada for Issey Miyake at De…zeen Watch Store
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Bergm…ans for Dilmos
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- Bellows by Benjamin Hubert for Nava
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories