Dezeen Watch Store: iconic German brand Braun returns with a collection of watches inspired by the classic designs of the original Braun design team, including the BN0021, now available from Dezeen Watch Store.
Now made under licence by British watch brand Zeon, the collection features a new range of products that pay homage to the work of industrial designers Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs, who together designed the famous AB series alarm clock.
The BN0021 is one of the smaller watches from the collection, featuring a classic round face, matt stainless steel case and a leather strap.
Available in white or black, the watch has a yellow seconds ticker adding a touch of colour to the simple face. All features of the watch are uncomplicated and easy to use, to provide the user with a simplistic solution for their time-telling needs.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Tenspace by WOW
- “Milan is a breeding ground for people… who copy our products”
- Fade chandelier by Zaha Hadid for Swarov…ski
- Paola Antonelli at Design Academy Eindho…ven's My Way talks
- Snøvsen by Hans Toft Hornemann and Terk…el Skou Steffensen
- Zaha Hadid among celebrity Christmas bau…ble designers
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- Designed in Hackney: Josiah pendant ligh…t by Terence Woodgate
- Moonbird by Yukio Hashimoto for Yamagiwa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories