Dezeen Watch Store: the BN0035, another classic timepiece made under the name of iconic German product design brand Braun, is now available at Dezeen Watch Store and will also be on sale at our Christmas pop-up The Temporium from 1 December.
The BN0035 has a three-hand quartz chronograph movement, one of the more sophisticated of the range. It comes with a black leather strap with a white or a black face. The watch also displays the date and features a mustard-yellow second hand.
The collection is made under licence by British watch brand Zeon and references the work of industrial designers Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs, who were both part of the original Braun design team. We also added the simpler BN0021 to Dezeen Watch Store recently, and both models will be at our Christmas shop The Temporium, which opens in London next week.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Monica Förster designs leather bags for… Palmgrens
- Stefan Borselius develops Tondo chair in…to sofa system for Fogia
- Great Camp Collection by Paul Loebach
- Dezeen’s top ten: shoes
- Sclavi’s Rolling Chair by Sergio Calat…roni Artroom
- Aesh and Tweed collection by Georg Oehle…r fuses British and Austrian design
- C Collection by Yves Béhar for HBF
- An Furniture by KAMKAM
- Claudio Gatto's Bolla rechargeable LED l…amp works both indoors and outdoors
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories