Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs will chair a discussion with Milan designer Fabio Novembre at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London tonight as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's latest series of talks on Italian design. You'll be able to watch the talk via a live stream on Dezeen Screen from 7pm.
- Job Cabinet by Studio Job for Lensvelt
- Featured event: Design Miami 2012
- New Resin Series by Jo Nagasaka for Esta…blished & Sons
- "Everybody could have their body scanned… and order clothes that fit perfectly"
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
- RAWtation by Adi Zaffran Weisler
- Split Chair by Daniel Lorch
- Roger Arquer designs a nutcracker to "ti…ckle the soul"
- FHNY Collection by Florian Hauswirth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories