Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs will chair a discussion with Milan designer Fabio Novembre at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London tonight as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's latest series of talks on Italian design. You'll be able to watch the talk via a live stream on Dezeen Screen from 7pm.
- Flower-shaped lamp that blooms at night …by Constantin Bolimond
- Stanley Series by Simon Donald
- Pentagram rebrands MIT Media Lab with gr…id-generated glyphs
- Dezeen Watch Store identity by Zerofee
- Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie Massaud
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
- Prouvé Collection Update by Vitra
- Pieke Bergmans for Al Sabah Art & Design… Collection
- Tord Boontje and Moroso brought "the exc…itement of fashion into furniture"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories