Dezeen Watch Store: Michael Young's brand new Hacker watch is now available at Dezeen Watch Store, both online and at our Christmas shop The Temporium from tomorrow until 24 December at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG.
Hacker deviates from the conventional appearance of a watch, featuring a concave face with a central disk that supports the hands while protecting the lens from the knocks and bumps of an active everyday life.
Influenced by the engineering projects that Young has been involved with throughout his career, the face features bold lines from the centre to the edge that allow time to be read quickly at a glance.
Produced by O.D.M of Hong Kong, the watch has a stainless steel case with clear lens and polyurethane strap and comes in six different colourways.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
The Temporium presents products by established and up-and-coming designers at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG from 1-24 December 2011. More info: www.thetemporium.com.
The opening of our Christmas pop-up store The Temporium on Thursday 1 December coincides with the Seven Dials shopping event and you can receive a 20% discount on all Dezeen Watch Store products as well as at other nearby stores on the evening by registering on the Seven Dials website.
See our special category for more details on the designers and brands taking part in The Temporium.
- Braun BN0024 now available at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Matilda 2011 at designjunction
- BlackBerry aims to end "hilarious misspe…lled messages"
- Theme & Variations by Julien Carretero
- New Pinterest board: Milan 2013
- CATable by Hao Ruan offers a shared work… surface for cats and their owners
- Olympic Logo a Day by Sarah Hyndman
- Formafantasma combines crystal and coppe…r with ritualistic water purification range
- Particle shelving by Dominic McCausland
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories