To claim your discount and enter the draw, click here to download and print the voucher, fill it in and bring it along to The Temporium at 65 Monmouth Street in Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG.
The Christmas goodie bag contains:
- Plumen designer low-energy light bulb worth £20.00
- Crumpled City map of London worth £11.00
- Mr Chocolate - chocolate moustache worth £5.00
- 2 x Wrap Pack (each consisting of designer wrapping paper, gift tag and stickers) worth £5.00 each
- Dezeen Book of Ideas worth £12.00
- London Design Guide worth £12.00
- Flying Santa Christmas card worth £6.50
- Dezeen T-Shirt worth £20.00
- Dezeen canvas bag worth £8.00
(total value = £104.50)
We'll also be selling the goodie bags for £80.00 at the shop!
New additions to the Dezeen Watch Store collection include the brand new MY03 Hacker (above) by British designer Michael Young and the V01LED (below) that features the same unusual rectangular casing as previous VOID designs but displays the time using LEDs.
Above: Ziiiro Celeste
Above: Kaos by Denis Guidone
Above: Sometimes by Denis Guidone
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Leather Lampshades by Pepe Heykoop
- Today at Dezeen Platform: AT.AW.
- Lace Fence by Demakersvan
- Lasvit's new lighting collections "combi…ne craftsmanship with advanced technology"
- Nike combines Flyknit and 3D printing to… design American football boots
- Kaki side tables by Kenyon Yeh
- MyShell256 by Sharon Golan
- Nike UK Headquarters redesign by Rosie L…ee
- Cabinet Bestiarium at Vertigo Bird
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories