The Temporium: patterned paper planes crafted by a traditional printing press are behind the eighth window of our Advent calendar of products at The Temporium.
They come in a pack of five, each featuring different colours and embossed motifs.
The Temporium is at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG from 1-24 December 2011.
Here's a little more information from Glithero:
Glithero present the fruits of an original collaboration with Baddeley Brothers; five expertly crafted paper airplanes.
Using traditional print press techniques and an unorthodox appropriation of an envelope-folding machine, the project is presented alongside a making-of film that pays homage to the faithful relationship between the printers and their machines.
Limited edition (250) flat pack set of 5 designed paper planes with folding instructions.
- Studio Job for Bisazza
- Concrete Cloth by Concrete Canvas
- Surya sunlight-responsive sculpture by… REX and Front
- Lighthouse by Christian Vivanco
- Paper works by Simon Schubert
- The Extrapolation Factory holds design… workshops that explore possible futures
- Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- XXXX_Sofa by Yuya Ushida for Ahrend
- Tjep. creates Bronze Age furniture in …opposition to 3D printing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories