The Temporium: patterned paper planes crafted by a traditional printing press are behind the eighth window of our Advent calendar of products at The Temporium.
They come in a pack of five, each featuring different colours and embossed motifs.
The Temporium is at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG from 1-24 December 2011.
Here's a little more information from Glithero:
Glithero present the fruits of an original collaboration with Baddeley Brothers; five expertly crafted paper airplanes.
Using traditional print press techniques and an unorthodox appropriation of an envelope-folding machine, the project is presented alongside a making-of film that pays homage to the faithful relationship between the printers and their machines.
Limited edition (250) flat pack set of 5 designed paper planes with folding instructions.
- Hakes shoes SS11 by Julian Hakes
- Brooches by Yurina Kira
- Cup holder by Bookman for coffee-fuelled… cycling
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur h…as 20 faces
- 1Z by Continuum
- Trapets by Note Design Studio for Zero
- Nokia Pure font by Dalton Maag
- Crazy Hair by Studio Marisol and CuldeSa…c
- Silvia Fado designs impact absorbers for… more comfortable high-heeled shoes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories