The Temporium: patterned paper planes crafted by a traditional printing press are behind the eighth window of our Advent calendar of products at The Temporium.
They come in a pack of five, each featuring different colours and embossed motifs.
The Temporium is at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG from 1-24 December 2011.
Here's a little more information from Glithero:
Glithero present the fruits of an original collaboration with Baddeley Brothers; five expertly crafted paper airplanes.
Using traditional print press techniques and an unorthodox appropriation of an envelope-folding machine, the project is presented alongside a making-of film that pays homage to the faithful relationship between the printers and their machines.
Limited edition (250) flat pack set of 5 designed paper planes with folding instructions.
- Christien Meindertsma at My Way talks
- Vote for your favourite design in the Bo…mbay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition
- Jasper Morrison designs Kali chair to fu…nd African orphanage
- Mathieu Lehanneur wraps Hybrid radio for… Lexon in woven rattan
- Paper side table and screen by Studio Jo…b for Moooi
- Sebastian Bergne's Hot Milk Lab encourag…es flavour experiments
- RCA graduate Ying Chang takes graphic de…sign’s grid system into three dimensions
- 5 O'Clock Chair by Nika Zupanc for Moooi
- Dezeen's top ten projects at Design Acad…emy Eindhoven graduation show
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories