The Temporium: patterned paper planes crafted by a traditional printing press are behind the eighth window of our Advent calendar of products at The Temporium.
They come in a pack of five, each featuring different colours and embossed motifs.
The Temporium is at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG from 1-24 December 2011.
Here's a little more information from Glithero:
Glithero present the fruits of an original collaboration with Baddeley Brothers; five expertly crafted paper airplanes.
Using traditional print press techniques and an unorthodox appropriation of an envelope-folding machine, the project is presented alongside a making-of film that pays homage to the faithful relationship between the printers and their machines.
Limited edition (250) flat pack set of 5 designed paper planes with folding instructions.
- Origami by Carlos Tíscar for Offecct
- Designed in Hackney: TN29 by Le Gun and …Tracey Neuls
- Heads or Tails by Nendo
- Hruska by Martin Zampach
- Bush of Iron by Nacho Carbonell
- Paralympic design: Draft Mistral racing …wheelchairs
- NLXL Lab launches one-off wallpaper patt…erns by designers including Piet Hein Eek
- Axor Bouroullec + ECAL
- Smart cup by Yves Behar knows precisely …what's in your drink
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories