The Temporium: patterned paper planes crafted by a traditional printing press are behind the eighth window of our Advent calendar of products at The Temporium.
They come in a pack of five, each featuring different colours and embossed motifs.
The Temporium is at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG from 1-24 December 2011.
Here's a little more information from Glithero:
Glithero present the fruits of an original collaboration with Baddeley Brothers; five expertly crafted paper airplanes.
Using traditional print press techniques and an unorthodox appropriation of an envelope-folding machine, the project is presented alongside a making-of film that pays homage to the faithful relationship between the printers and their machines.
Limited edition (250) flat pack set of 5 designed paper planes with folding instructions.
- L'Etreinte by Elise Gabriel
- Dezeen archive: maps
- Arper showcases Saya and Juno chairs at …new London showroom
- Gridlock by Philippe Malouin
- Building by Earnest Studio and Emilie Pa…llard
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- ReMIX Studio outlines hutong house renov…ation plans with UV installation
- Wool pyramids form origami-inspired Bloo…m blanket
- Tim Defleur folds a single steel sheet t…o form PLI & CO lamp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories