The Temporium: patterned paper planes crafted by a traditional printing press are behind the eighth window of our Advent calendar of products at The Temporium.
They come in a pack of five, each featuring different colours and embossed motifs.
The Temporium is at 65 Monmouth Street, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DG from 1-24 December 2011.
Here's a little more information from Glithero:
Glithero present the fruits of an original collaboration with Baddeley Brothers; five expertly crafted paper airplanes.
Using traditional print press techniques and an unorthodox appropriation of an envelope-folding machine, the project is presented alongside a making-of film that pays homage to the faithful relationship between the printers and their machines.
Limited edition (250) flat pack set of 5 designed paper planes with folding instructions.
- Doshi Levien for Moroso
- Furniture by Imaginary Office
- In Good Hands by Bruketa&Žinić
- Hatcham chair by Samuel Wilkinson for De…code
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with or…ientation-sensitive controls
- Ladder by Itay Laniado
- Benjamin Hubert's lightweight Ripple tab…le is now strong enough to stand on
- I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories