In this movie filmed at the AXIS Gallery in Tokyo, Japanese studio Nendo exhibit a selection of their projects through a wall of stacked polycarbonate sheets. Viewed through this transparent facade, Nendo's designs become pixelated abstractions which vary as visitors move around the exhibit.
- Zaha Hadid homeware collection launches …at Harrods
- Folio Staircase by Disguincio & Co
- Recession Chair by Tjep.
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
- Die Drei by Martha Schwindling
- Cliq coat hangers by Flow Design replace… hooks with magnets
- Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Berg Frei! by Nicole Losos
- Crate Cabinets by Pieke Bergmans
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories