In this movie filmed at the AXIS Gallery in Tokyo, Japanese studio Nendo exhibit a selection of their projects through a wall of stacked polycarbonate sheets. Viewed through this transparent facade, Nendo's designs become pixelated abstractions which vary as visitors move around the exhibit.
- Spot table lamps by Nir Meiri
- Lasvit's new lighting collections "combi…ne craftsmanship with advanced technology"
- "You don't have to be an expert to do am…azing things" - Sugru founder
- Eemeli and Betty by Lincoln Kayiwa
- Gravity by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- FID celebrates native Italian material w…ith Terracotta Everyday collection
- TwentyTwo by Jaime Hayón for Ceccotti
- Beigefoldedshoe by Marloes ten Bhömer
- Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and …Eastpak
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories