In this movie filmed at the AXIS Gallery in Tokyo, Japanese studio Nendo exhibit a selection of their projects through a wall of stacked polycarbonate sheets. Viewed through this transparent facade, Nendo's designs become pixelated abstractions which vary as visitors move around the exhibit.
- Tropicalia by Patricia Urquiola
- Thomas Feichtner launches cutlery for Ja…rosinski & Vaugoin at Vienna Design Week
- VOID V02 brushed stainless steel at Deze…en Watch Store
- Advances in design software mean "materi…als are becoming media"
- BN0111 by Braun at Dezeen Watch Store
- Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation Bibl…iotheca by LAVA
- Cantilevered bench by StokkeAustad
- XS architecture vs XL furniture by Worap…ong Manupipatpong
- "That these products have been in use fo…r 50 years is testament to good design"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories