The Temporium: design brand Established & Sons present a collection products from their Estd. range at our Christmas shop The Temporium in London, including these storage jars inspired by the shape of space capsules.
The Store jars have cork tops and a matte glaze on the base to stop them sliding around.
Other Established & Sons products on sale include the pewter Pour jugs (above), Hang coat stand and Butt stool (below).
The Fold lamp by Alexander Taylor was one of the company's first products and is made of a folded sheet of metal.
The Torch Light by Sylvain Willenz has a soft silicon case and references hand-held torches or car headlights.
See all our stories about Established & Sons here and watch design director of the brand Sebastian Wrong give a tour of their current collection in our movie on Dezeen Screen.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- TW35 40 by Tamawa
- Designed in Hackney: Luminous Lace by Lo…op.pH
- Katharina Gross adapts candle-making pro…cess to create wax tables
- Satellite by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Limited Art Edition 2009 by Freitag
- Grillage by Francois Azambourg for Ligne… Roset
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- Milk by Rasmus B. Fex
- "I felt we should change the way Emeco m…akes chairs" - Konstantin Grcic
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories