In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- Home 07 by i29
- Tang Palace by FCJZ
- Another Geography by Kimihiko Okada
- Corn Craft by Gallery FUMI and Studio To…ogood
- Glass office for Soho China by Aim Archi…tecture
- Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161
- Carrer Avinyo 34 by David Kohn Architect…s
- What Happens When by The Metrics
- Tree of Life Chapel by Cerejeira Fontes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories