In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- Note by Case-Real
- Lara Bohinc jewellery store by Elastik
- Camper store in Milan by Jaime Hayón
- Yoobi Sushi by Gundry & Ducker
- AIA Coffee & Restaurant by Inês Aia
- 225 Forest Avenue by Michael Neumann A…rchitecture
- Netscape by Konstantin Grcic at Design… Miami/
- Delicatessen FugasLusas by EXTRASTUDIO… Arquitectura
- Avanti restaurant by Studio OPA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories