In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- Carlton Estate Agents by Matteo Bianchi …Studio
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates a Paper Cave ins…ide his architecture studio
- Long staircase spans converted London ap…artment by Patalab Architecture
- Steelcase WorkLife by PearsonLloyd
- Icehotel's 25th edition includes a squar…e vortex suite
- Dezeen archive: apartments
- Confiserie Bachmann by HHF Architects
- Tokujin Yoshioka designs London flagship… store for Issey Miyake
- Indigo & Cloth by Designgoat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories