In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- No Picnic by Elding Oscarson
- Lim Code by Isolation Unit
- Karim Rashid's sex shop interior "satisf…ies primal desire"
- Aesop Newbury Street by William O’Brie…n Jr.
- Uboot stand by Hackenbroich Architekten
- The Gourmet Tea by Alan Chu
- The Martian Embassy by LAVA, Will O'Rour…ke and The Glue Society
- Giada Milan flagship store by Claudio Si…lvestrin
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories