In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- Wellcome Collection Club Room by Studi…oilse
- Bureau SLA inserts bright white galler…y into old timber armoury
- Tokujin Yoshioka designs London flagsh…ip store for Issey Miyake
- Ben Rousseau at the Ice Hotel
- Red Bull Music Academy by Langarita-Na…varro Arquitectos
- Out There: Architecture Beyond Buildin…g at the Venice Architecture Biennale
- Bear House by Onion
- Ace Hotel opens latest branch in downt…own Los Angeles
- LaboBrain and LaboShop by Mathieu Leha…nneur
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories