In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- Boojum by Megumi Matsubara with Assistan…t
- AOC adds wall-hung bicycles and basket-w…eave flooring to London townhouse
- Donald Judd's home and studio restoratio…n by Architecture Research Office
- Room Portraits by Menno Aden
- Jay Mews by Theis and Khan
- Villa Moda by Marcel Wanders
- D.Vision Dental Clinic by A1 Architects
- Aesop Ginza by Schemata Architecture Off…ice
- Chambre d'enfants by Ciel Architectes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories