In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- WhiteOut by SpaceOperaForm
- AG Cafe by Kidosaki Architects Studio
- The Gospel by Studio Job 2
- Setagaya Flat by Naruse Inokuma Architec…ts
- London cafe interior by TwistInArchitect…ure references city's commercial history
- Dezeen archive: pop-up shops
- Virgin Clubhouse at Narita Airport, Toky…o, by Klein Dytham Architecture
- FREAKS freearchitects masks ornate decor… inside the Palais du Louvre for design exhibition
- Peter Marino exhibition opens in Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories