In this next movie from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Australian architect Ian Moore, whose monochrome conversion of a former grocery warehouse in Sydney won the residential category.
Moore explains the concept behind the project before talking about working on The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation headquarters as an engineer in the 1980s, designing a combined home and photography studio when he moved back to Australia and how the famous Maison de Verre in Paris has influenced his work.
- HITGallery Hong Kong by Fabio Novembre
- Marni New York by Sybarite
- Jaime Hayón says his Groninger Museum e…xhibition is full of "all kinds of crazy products"
- Viet Hoa Cafe by Vonsung
- Aesop Ginza by Schemata Architecture Off…ice
- Pulir by Inly Products
- Truth Coffee by Haldane Martin
- NY 11-18-02-10 by Campaign for Dunhill
- The Martian Embassy by LAVA, Will O'Rour…ke and The Glue Society
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories