This watch features the same digital display as the original V01 but as the name suggests comes with an 18k gold-plated casing and buckle. The strap is also a special edition moss green leather, a colourway only available with this timepiece.
Produced in a limited edition of only 33, this luxurious watch comes with a black wooden gift box and a certificate signed by Swedish designer David Ericsson. Each element of his exclusive design adds an extra touch of richness to this classic VOID timepiece.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Kristine Five Melvær's Liv vases encirc…le flowers with a glass hood
- LED hats by Moritz Waldemeyer for Philip… Treacy
- Two ceramic cones form Mia table lamp by… Federica Bubani
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on his studio'…s Christmas cards
- New furniture and lighting by Front
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… Design Museum Holon
- Diamond Jubilee Souvenir Poster by Sarah… Hyndman
- Mourning Objects by Anna Schwamborn
- Inside Out Hanger by A'postrophe Design …transforms to hold more than one shirt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories