This watch features the same digital display as the original V01 but as the name suggests comes with an 18k gold-plated casing and buckle. The strap is also a special edition moss green leather, a colourway only available with this timepiece.
Produced in a limited edition of only 33, this luxurious watch comes with a black wooden gift box and a certificate signed by Swedish designer David Ericsson. Each element of his exclusive design adds an extra touch of richness to this classic VOID timepiece.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- The Wish List: emerging designers produc…e objects for Hadid, Foster, Rogers and more
- Bye Bye Laundry by Lisa Marie Bengtsson
- Furniture by Imaginary Office
- Shine outdoor furniture by Arik Levy for… Emu
- Paul Cocksedge's Double O bike lights sl…ot securely around a D-lock
- Muka Design Lab's Reves Chair has a back…rest "like a shirt collar"
- Viktor & Rolf turns Van Gogh artworks in…to sculptural haute-couture garments
- Woodwalk by Paul Coudamy
- Plato's Collection by Amila Hrustić
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories