This watch features the same digital display as the original V01 but as the name suggests comes with an 18k gold-plated casing and buckle. The strap is also a special edition moss green leather, a colourway only available with this timepiece.
Produced in a limited edition of only 33, this luxurious watch comes with a black wooden gift box and a certificate signed by Swedish designer David Ericsson. Each element of his exclusive design adds an extra touch of richness to this classic VOID timepiece.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Two supports connect beneath Eric Jourda…n's Gilda table
- Bokja for Al Sabah Art & Design Collecti…on
- St. Bartholomew’s Church by Maxim Velc…ovsky
- Mushroom-based modelling kit allows user…s to grow their own designs
- Mortaise by Yota Kakuda for Ligne Roset
- Designed in Hackney: chandeliers by Stua…rt Haygarth
- Dieter Rams at Moss in Los Angeles
- Aoyama by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for L…igne Roset
- Sofa Lamp by CuldeSac and Héctor Serran…o
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories