In this latest interview from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief talks to Marcus Fairs talks to Colin Seah from Ministry of Design about the design of their own office, a former shophouse in Singapore where the rooms and the furniture within them are arranged in rows like a barcode.
- Tokujin Yoshioka designs London flagship… store for Issey Miyake
- Hoto Fudo by Takeshi Hosaka Architects
- Onn stand at Craft Trend Fair Seoul by V…OID planning
- Hands On: Design Brought to Life by stud…ioXAG
- Derek Lam store by SANAA
- "It's just as hard to do a good interior… as it is to do a good building"
- Ann Demeulemeester Shop in Seoul by Mass… Studies
- Alexis by Martin Jančok and Aleš Šedi…vec
- Royal College of Art Student Union Cafe …by Weston Surman & Deane
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories