In this latest interview from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief talks to Marcus Fairs talks to Colin Seah from Ministry of Design about the design of their own office, a former shophouse in Singapore where the rooms and the furniture within them are arranged in rows like a barcode.
- Bukiya by Archiee
- 227 Flat by OODA
- Doors by Hiroyuki Tanaka Architects
- Klein Dytham Architecture at Gallery MA
- ONO Architectuur uses concrete and brass… in De Ruyte children's shoe shop
- Shumis pizzeria by Studio OPA
- "There was all this potential but it was… being held back by the architecture"
- Built to Wear by Ball-Nogues Studio
- Red Nest by Paul Coudamy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories