On first glance it appears that a confusing assortment of differently sized hands are scattered across the face of the watch, but in fact it's the two yellow dashes that point to the correct time.
Produced by American brand Project, the watch has a diameter of 36mm and a black leather strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Maarten Baas at Carpenters Workshop Gall…ery movie
- Memorabilia Factory by Bold-design
- Liquid Tape Cutter by Kouichi Okamoto fo…r Kyouei Design
- Snow Vases by Maxim Velčovský
- 100% Inspiration: Phil Nutley
- Proposal for Resuscitating Prehistoric C…reatures by Marguerite Humeau
- Solar-powered cars could become standard… "within 30 years"
- STRAW by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Station
- Acupuncture needles ripple across Izzy P…arker's Tactile Treatment cape
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories