On first glance it appears that a confusing assortment of differently sized hands are scattered across the face of the watch, but in fact it's the two yellow dashes that point to the correct time.
Produced by American brand Project, the watch has a diameter of 36mm and a black leather strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Hatcham chair by Samuel Wilkinson for …Decode
- Dutch designers collaborate for Low M…otion exhibition
- Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 19…70-1990 at the V&A
- dezeen interviews... Murray Moss
- In No Time by Sandra Backlund
- Trotters by TAF for Pieces
- Call for entries to PeruDesignNet's Id…eas Competition
- Bruggenhoofd Chabot by Snodevormgevers
- OpenStructures by Thomas Lommée
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories