On first glance it appears that a confusing assortment of differently sized hands are scattered across the face of the watch, but in fact it's the two yellow dashes that point to the correct time.
Produced by American brand Project, the watch has a diameter of 36mm and a black leather strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
- Timeless Objects by Boym Partners
- Stian Korntved Ruud is hand carving a wo…oden spoon every day for a year
- Eclipse Mirror by Bodo Sperlein
- Nendo's second Draftsman watch is based …on circular stencils
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- Fifti-fifti's Spring simplifies the ward…robe into a wall-mounted clothes rail
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: Pewter Stool by Ma…x Lamb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories