On first glance it appears that a confusing assortment of differently sized hands are scattered across the face of the watch, but in fact it's the two yellow dashes that point to the correct time.
Produced by American brand Project, the watch has a diameter of 36mm and a black leather strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Opus Incertum by Sean Yoo for Casamania
- Fairytale-inspired chair shrouds the sit…ter with a red hood
- Bike Lift and Carry by Mukomelov helps t…o transport bicycles up steps
- Black Ruby by Studio Debbie Wijskamp
- Springs 3D-printed glasses by Ron Arad f…or pq
- Psychomoulages by Olivier Peyricot
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic for Emeco
- Styrofoam Sofa by Kwangho Lee
- Shortlist for Designs of the Year
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories