The watch has three white hands, although the second ticker appears to be out-of-sync with the minute and hour hands.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands to form one long, straight line.
The watch is produced by American brand Project with a diameter of 36mm and can be detached from its black leather strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Tom Dixon in Milan 2009
- RAWtation by Adi Zaffran Weisler
- Cork corner stops Ilias Ernst's minimal …clock from rolling away
- Dezeen and Paul Cocksedge present Change… the Record at Concrete
- Footwear by Victoria Spruce
- Door handles by Frank Gehry
- Lianne Polinder's Technomimicry textiles… are based on LCD screens and solar panels
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Skinned by KNOL Ontwerp features latex c…asts of derelict buildings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories