The watch has three white hands, although the second ticker appears to be out-of-sync with the minute and hour hands.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands to form one long, straight line.
The watch is produced by American brand Project with a diameter of 36mm and can be detached from its black leather strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Scaffolding Brut by Beta Tank
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: up to 40…% off LunaTik watches
- The Garment District by Bart Hess at Fut…ure Perfect
- Barnaby Barford mirrors and figurines
- Minimal sculptural items by Shigeichiro …Takeuchi
- Tokyo Designers Week interview: Tom Dixo…n
- Silvia Fado designs impact absorbers for… more comfortable high-heeled shoes
- Condom device wins Most Beautiful award
- Stone by Denis Guidone now available at …Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories