The watch has three white hands, although the second ticker appears to be out-of-sync with the minute and hour hands.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands to form one long, straight line.
The watch is produced by American brand Project with a diameter of 36mm and can be detached from its black leather strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Ostrich Pillow by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- Interview: Wim Crouwel at the Design M…useum
- Roger Arquer designs a nutcracker to "…tickle the soul"
- Tokyo Table by Loïc Bard
- Dezeen's photos from Beijing Design We…ek on Facebook
- Lee Broom creates Nouveau Rebel collec…tion in "de rigueur" marble
- Paizi 38 installation by reMIX Studio
- Nike 1 World AF1 by Maharam with Hella… Jongerius
- Darwin chair by Stefan Sagmeister
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories