The timepiece conceals a clock, alarm and timer in a digital touchscreen face so the numbers are only visible at the touch of the wearer.
The touchscreen face removes all need for dials and buttons: wake the screen with a touch then swipe sideways to scroll between functions.
The time is set by tapping directly on the digits, and alarms can be erased simply by pinching the screen.
The silent alarm can be set to short or long vibrate.
There is an inbuilt USB port hidden within the strap for charging the watch.
Mutewatch is available in red or grey and comes with an adjustable strap.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
- Revised Craft by Sjoerd Vroonland
- Otokurage by Nendo
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro
- Oogst 100 Community by Tjep.
- Movie: Nike GS Football Boot
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Nove…mbre part 1
- KitRadio by Samuel Rhoads-Clarke
- Zieharsofika upholstery by Meike Harde
- Studio Macura designs minimal accessorie…s collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories