The vintage style wind-up cable car is made in the Czech Republic from printed sheet metal and comes with five metres of string to zip along.
It has a mechanical spring engine and a start/stop switch.
Theo also presents textiles from Donna Wilson, plant pots by Nick Fraser (see our earlier story), Clocks by David Weatherhead and more.
Here are some more details from Theo:
Hello, I’m Theo. Nice to meet you!
Although it looks like I’m the new kid on the block, I mean in certain ways I am, I’ve been doing this for quite a while now.
I am a bit like the little brother/alter ego of Thorsten van Elten (in fact Theo is Thorsten’s middle name).
Since Thorsten closed his actual brick and mortar shop back in 2008, his online shop stayed on. Unfortunately it got a little bit neglected as Thorsten was very busy working on his production & distribution side with his products being sold in many fantastic shops all around the world.
Theo has most definitely got his own identity and ideas! Some you can see already, some are still to come.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Michael Young relaunches PXR-5 watch tha…t caused "queues blocking the corridors"
- Zaza Chair by Omri Barzeev
- Confession by Nick Ross
- Chaneldrip by Pepe Heykoop
- Minimal sculptural items by Shigeichiro …Takeuchi
- Sebastian Jansson in Milan
- The Heart of Architecture by Giles Mille…r Studio
- London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games… posters
- Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories