These leafy cable ties by Korean designers Lufdesign might be mistaken for plants.
Made from plastic, the Leaf Tie Cable Organisers each have one or two leaves sprouting from their ends.
As well as green, the ties are also available in less realistic colours including red and blue.
Check out Richard Hutten's leafy fridge magnets in our story from 2008.
Here’s a few more words from online seller JetPens:
The Leaf tie cable organizers are a perfect way to add a little nature to your electronic environment.
The zip ties have one or two plastic leaves on the end, making your cord bundles look like branches and giving your cable organization a "green" look.
Let any of the six available colors bring the outside in to your workspace.
- dezeen loves... Deitch PAPER Art Store
- Tuomas Markunpoika mills coloured pencil…s to create Amalgamated vases
- IE-tag by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- Oato's porcelain vases fit together to f…orm miniature "landscapes"
- City Series and Studio Line by Michael Y…oung for Zixag
- Timber daybed by chmara.rosinke features… built-in privacy screens
- Nixon launches military-inspired range o…f men's watches
- Container Sideboard by Alain Gilles for …Casamania
- Konstantin Grcic's first design for Arte…k is a circular birch swivel chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories