These leafy cable ties by Korean designers Lufdesign might be mistaken for plants.
Made from plastic, the Leaf Tie Cable Organisers each have one or two leaves sprouting from their ends.
As well as green, the ties are also available in less realistic colours including red and blue.
Check out Richard Hutten's leafy fridge magnets in our story from 2008.
Here’s a few more words from online seller JetPens:
The Leaf tie cable organizers are a perfect way to add a little nature to your electronic environment.
The zip ties have one or two plastic leaves on the end, making your cord bundles look like branches and giving your cable organization a "green" look.
Let any of the six available colors bring the outside in to your workspace.
- Commedia Dell'Arte Couture Edition figur…es by Nymphenburg
- Alumi by Industrial Facility at Pop-Down
- Architecting the Future at Miami Design …District
- Designed in Hackney: Leutton Postle AW12… collection
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezeen …Studio part 1
- Ground Barware by Michael Antrobus
- Soft Light by Simon Frambach
- PearsonLloyd's office furniture for Tekn…ion encourages workers to get more intimate
- Point and Dot by David Taylor at 20 Desi…gners at Biologiska
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories