These leafy cable ties by Korean designers Lufdesign might be mistaken for plants.
Made from plastic, the Leaf Tie Cable Organisers each have one or two leaves sprouting from their ends.
As well as green, the ties are also available in less realistic colours including red and blue.
Check out Richard Hutten's leafy fridge magnets in our story from 2008.
Here’s a few more words from online seller JetPens:
The Leaf tie cable organizers are a perfect way to add a little nature to your electronic environment.
The zip ties have one or two plastic leaves on the end, making your cord bundles look like branches and giving your cable organization a "green" look.
Let any of the six available colors bring the outside in to your workspace.
- Molecules by Aqua Creations and Ilan Gar…ibi
- Furniture by Tierney Haines
- Raw Edges installs dye-soaked wooden flo…or across 19th-century sculpture gallery
- Ingibjörg Hanna at DesignMarch
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
- Castor by Big-Game for Karimoku New Stan…dard
- Fabriano by Riccardo Nannini, Domenico O…refice and Emanuele Pizzolorusso
- Fresh by Victor Vetterlein
- Jean-Marie Massaud for Axor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories