These leafy cable ties by Korean designers Lufdesign might be mistaken for plants.
Made from plastic, the Leaf Tie Cable Organisers each have one or two leaves sprouting from their ends.
As well as green, the ties are also available in less realistic colours including red and blue.
Check out Richard Hutten's leafy fridge magnets in our story from 2008.
Here’s a few more words from online seller JetPens:
The Leaf tie cable organizers are a perfect way to add a little nature to your electronic environment.
The zip ties have one or two plastic leaves on the end, making your cord bundles look like branches and giving your cable organization a "green" look.
Let any of the six available colors bring the outside in to your workspace.
- Ron Arad at Timothy Taylor Gallery
- Eindhoven designer Piet Hein Eek: "I alw…ays want to make my own stuff"
- Issey Miyake's focus is "being innovativ…e with technology" says head of womenswear
- Nendo's modular office tables create "ca…sual spaces for standing conversation"
- Fan TV by Fuseproject
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Everyday Special by Mr Jones Watches
- Kabino by Simon Legald for Normann Copen…hagen
- Tent Sofa by Philippe Malouin for Campeg…gi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories