These leafy cable ties by Korean designers Lufdesign might be mistaken for plants.
Made from plastic, the Leaf Tie Cable Organisers each have one or two leaves sprouting from their ends.
As well as green, the ties are also available in less realistic colours including red and blue.
Check out Richard Hutten's leafy fridge magnets in our story from 2008.
Here’s a few more words from online seller JetPens:
The Leaf tie cable organizers are a perfect way to add a little nature to your electronic environment.
The zip ties have one or two plastic leaves on the end, making your cord bundles look like branches and giving your cable organization a "green" look.
Let any of the six available colors bring the outside in to your workspace.
- Movie: The Self-Assembly Line by Skylar …Tibbits and Arthur Olson
- Urban Nebula by Zaha Hadid
- Satellite by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Grappa chandelier by Claesson Koivisto R…une hangs in strings of grape-like forms
- Bread spoons by Niels Datema
- Piamo by Gemodo Coffee and Lunar Europe
- DesignMarch 2012: studio tours
- Houdini Chair by Stefan Diez for e15
- Undressed by Jessica Lichtenstein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories