These leafy cable ties by Korean designers Lufdesign might be mistaken for plants.
Made from plastic, the Leaf Tie Cable Organisers each have one or two leaves sprouting from their ends.
As well as green, the ties are also available in less realistic colours including red and blue.
Check out Richard Hutten's leafy fridge magnets in our story from 2008.
Here’s a few more words from online seller JetPens:
The Leaf tie cable organizers are a perfect way to add a little nature to your electronic environment.
The zip ties have one or two plastic leaves on the end, making your cord bundles look like branches and giving your cable organization a "green" look.
Let any of the six available colors bring the outside in to your workspace.
- Comme des Garçons swaddles models in …fabric cocoons for Autumn Winter 2015
- Orbit by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- PhotoGraphy by ShiKai Tseng
- Spinning Light by Benjamin Hubert for …Unique Copenhagen
- Bouroullec Collection by Ronan and Erw…an Bouroullec for Hay
- Christmas lights in Madrid by Teresa S…apey
- Light Blubs by Pieke Bergmans
- Shrub by Zhili Liu
- Bearina by Ronen Kadushin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories