Dezeen Wire: rapper Kanye West has announced via his Twitter feed - @kanyewest - that he is to launch a design company named DONDA, which will be formed of creative thinkers from different industries.
The musician claims to be assembling a team that will include architects, designers and directors and has appealed for anyone interested to contact him at contactDONDA@gmail.com.
Click here to see more stories about Kanye West, including renders of his apartment from five years ago.
- Le Cube by Yves Béhar
- Dezeen Screen: Florian Schmid
- False Friends by Coarse
- Anything by Michael Sodeau and Suikosha
- Steve Messam creates crimson bridge from… 20,000 sheets of paper
- Traces of an Imaginary Affair by Björn …Franke
- Studio Swine extends collection of produ…cts made from hair
- Heal's launches Autumn/Winter 2014 furni…ture collections
- Il Coccio Design Edition by Giulio Iacch…etti and others
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories