Competition: we've teamed up with Brooklyn firm Aminimal Studio to give away five copies of their sketchbooks printed with a city grid on each page.
Designed by Walking-Chair Design Studio of Austria and John Briscella of Aminimal Studio, the Urban Gridded Notebooks feature 127 city grids on 256 pages.
This competition has now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Here are some more details from Aminimal Studio:
The URBAN GRIDDED NOTEBOOK by Walking-Chair Design Studio & John Briscella (Aminimal Studio).
A blank notebook and sketchbook that is gridded with 127 cities from all around the world. Great for architects, designers, artists... everyone who enjoys urban areas and cities. Each city pattern is completely different from the next.
Begin to realize the possibilities of cities while taking notes; doodle in parts of a city unconsciously, map your travel in a city or just deposit your thoughts in your most favourite spots, parks and squares...
Fill the city with your life!
Designer: Walking-Chair Design Studio & John Briscella (Aminimal Studio)
Country of origin: Don't be surprised! It's entirely made in Europe.
Dimensions: 130 x 210 mm
Pages: 256 pages
Congratulations to the winners! Aleksandra Jeziorska from Poland, Katy Milliken from the USA, Angus McCrum from the UK, Jessica Clements from the UK and Olivier Fogli from the Netherlands all won an Urban Gridded Notebook.
- Crumpled City by Palomar at The Temporiu…m
- Formafantasma experiment with lava to cr…eate furniture collection
- Roman artefacts influence tableware desi…gns by Jaime Hayón
- Dining Agenda by Sara Ferrari and Marcel…la Fiori
- FHNY Collection by Florian Hauswirth
- Chair 3/4 by Sandro Lominashvili looks l…ike an optical illusion
- Balloon by Uli Budde for Vertigo Bird
- Point and Dot by David Taylor at 20 Desi…gners at Biologiska
- Wooden poles randomly strike the ground …at Zimoun's installation in New York
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories