In this last movie in our series of interviews with designers who'll be part of Dezeen Watch Store and friends at trade show Interiors UK from Sunday, Carl Clerkin of All Lovely Stuff presents their charming and functional wooden products, including the Animals of Whittling Wood.
See more photos of the All Lovely Stuff collection here and the full list of designers and brands at Dezeen Watch Store and friends here.
We'll be at stand G31 in the Design Village at Interiors UK, which takes place at the NEC Centre near Birmingham from 22-25 January featuring furniture, lighting, flooring, soft furnishings and accessories from over 600 exhibitors. Register to attend here.
- Corner Bin by Kitman Keung
- Nike combines parts from existing trai…ners to create "SneakerBoot" mash-up
- August Smart Lock by Yves Behar
- Twenty-First Century Design by Marcus …Fairs
- Wind Portal by Najla El Zein at the V&…A
- Flower eruption vases by Jón Björnss…on
- Area Bed by Alain Gilles for Magnitude
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: St…efan Diez
- Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 19…70-1990 at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories