The design comprises a large rounded pillow for the seat with a single piece of upholstery wrapped round the back to form both arms and backrest.
The range includes a chair and three sofas plus a stool, all finished with solid oak legs.
This time last year Iskos-Berlin presented Spook, an armchair made from a single sheet of felt.
Here’s more from Versus:
Versus launches SNOOPY Design by ISKOS-BERLIN
”We wanted to design a compact but comfortable “family” of sofas that harked back to classic soft furniture styles – especially to the post WW2 period”.
Snoopy's sculptural language is simple and clear. There are just two elements – a horizontal “pillow” for a seat and a vertical “duvet” at the back that wraps around the seat, embracing it from the sides.
Upholstery details – marked piping is used to accentuate its shape in a natural way, giving it an easily recognizable design “signature”.
Snoopy doesn’t demand much space and fits easily into smaller rooms. Snoopy is constructed and produced following the finest traditions of craftsmanship for this type of furniture. Snoopy series consists of a pouf, a chair, a 2-seater, a 2,5-seater, and a 3-seater.
Back & arm section: Belted wooden construction and polyether foam structure with supersoft foam padding.
Seat: Belted wooden construction with spring system and polyether foam structure with supersoft foam padding.
Legs: Solid natural oak
- Perch chair by Bradley Ferrada
- "Shape is one thing, research and mate…rial is another"
- Ran Out by Shlomit Bauman
- Yi Chair by Michael Young for EOQ
- Vessel Series 01-03 by Samuel Wilkinso…n for Decode
- Love Blossoms by Daniel Brown for Mulb…erry
- AMO designs pop-up Miu Miu Club for fa…shion event in Paris
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barb…ican
- Taste Condiment Set brings uniformity …to the dinner table
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories