The design comprises a large rounded pillow for the seat with a single piece of upholstery wrapped round the back to form both arms and backrest.
The range includes a chair and three sofas plus a stool, all finished with solid oak legs.
This time last year Iskos-Berlin presented Spook, an armchair made from a single sheet of felt.
Here’s more from Versus:
Versus launches SNOOPY Design by ISKOS-BERLIN
”We wanted to design a compact but comfortable “family” of sofas that harked back to classic soft furniture styles – especially to the post WW2 period”.
Snoopy's sculptural language is simple and clear. There are just two elements – a horizontal “pillow” for a seat and a vertical “duvet” at the back that wraps around the seat, embracing it from the sides.
Upholstery details – marked piping is used to accentuate its shape in a natural way, giving it an easily recognizable design “signature”.
Snoopy doesn’t demand much space and fits easily into smaller rooms. Snoopy is constructed and produced following the finest traditions of craftsmanship for this type of furniture. Snoopy series consists of a pouf, a chair, a 2-seater, a 2,5-seater, and a 3-seater.
Back & arm section: Belted wooden construction and polyether foam structure with supersoft foam padding.
Seat: Belted wooden construction with spring system and polyether foam structure with supersoft foam padding.
Legs: Solid natural oak
- 300 Series Chronograph Calendar Wristwat…ch by Uniform Wares
- Jan Vacek designs lamps shaped like cond…oms
- Infrasons by Matali Crasset
- Soe cups by Hanna Kruse
- ScanLAB and Pernilla Ohrstedt create a p…hysical "point cloud" at designjunction
- Colour Nativity by Sebastian Bergne
- Rick Owens extends footwear range for Ad…idas
- Pressedleathershoe by Marloes ten Bhöme…r
- Gagosian shows more Newson pieces
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories