The design comprises a large rounded pillow for the seat with a single piece of upholstery wrapped round the back to form both arms and backrest.
The range includes a chair and three sofas plus a stool, all finished with solid oak legs.
This time last year Iskos-Berlin presented Spook, an armchair made from a single sheet of felt.
Here’s more from Versus:
Versus launches SNOOPY Design by ISKOS-BERLIN
”We wanted to design a compact but comfortable “family” of sofas that harked back to classic soft furniture styles – especially to the post WW2 period”.
Snoopy's sculptural language is simple and clear. There are just two elements – a horizontal “pillow” for a seat and a vertical “duvet” at the back that wraps around the seat, embracing it from the sides.
Upholstery details – marked piping is used to accentuate its shape in a natural way, giving it an easily recognizable design “signature”.
Snoopy doesn’t demand much space and fits easily into smaller rooms. Snoopy is constructed and produced following the finest traditions of craftsmanship for this type of furniture. Snoopy series consists of a pouf, a chair, a 2-seater, a 2,5-seater, and a 3-seater.
Back & arm section: Belted wooden construction and polyether foam structure with supersoft foam padding.
Seat: Belted wooden construction with spring system and polyether foam structure with supersoft foam padding.
Legs: Solid natural oak
- Burden Chair by Apirak Leenharattanarak
- Paul Smith tints Anglepoise desk lamp wi…th clashing colours
- Tangible Textural Interface by Eunhee Jo… at Show RCA 2012
- Dutch design stamps issued
- Ski suits with solar-powered lights by W…illy Bogner
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- Dezeen's style editor selects his top fi…ve installations and products from Milan 2014
- Stackle modular shelving system designed… by THINKK Studio
- Super Contemporary interviews: Nicolas R…oope
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories