This movie by Spanish agency impresiones [de arquitectura] shows Museo ABC, a brewery in Madrid that's been converted into a museum by Spanish architects Arranguren & Gallegos. Read more about the project in our story on Dezeen.
"We have tried to produce a personal and experimental vision of this interesting building, using video as a new tool for a project representation," say impresiones [de arquitectura]. "We believe that video is having an increasing importance as a parallel way of working with photography and we consider that digital medias are a perfect platform to show them.
"Impresiones [de arquitectura] is a multidisciplinary platform that has the goal of communicating architecture through image. We collaborate in the design process and graphic creation, transmitting contents and acting as a link with media and diffusion networks.
- Archium gives rugged stone walls to a ra…dio broadcasting station in Nepal
- Sabaoarch build three-metre-wide concret…e house in Tokyo
- Haworth Tompkins transforms an old brick… building for the Donmar Warehouse
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Building by Frank Gehr…y
- On the Way to the Sea by Derman Verbakel… Architecture
- Mervau housing by Tetrarc
- Frei + Saarinen adds a zigzagging roof t…o a community centre extension in Switzerland
- Barker Residence by Davidclovers
- Wooden louvres and grassy rooftops added… to Marly-le-Roi market hall
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories