This movie by Spanish agency impresiones [de arquitectura] shows Museo ABC, a brewery in Madrid that's been converted into a museum by Spanish architects Arranguren & Gallegos. Read more about the project in our story on Dezeen.
"We have tried to produce a personal and experimental vision of this interesting building, using video as a new tool for a project representation," say impresiones [de arquitectura]. "We believe that video is having an increasing importance as a parallel way of working with photography and we consider that digital medias are a perfect platform to show them.
"Impresiones [de arquitectura] is a multidisciplinary platform that has the goal of communicating architecture through image. We collaborate in the design process and graphic creation, transmitting contents and acting as a link with media and diffusion networks.
- Artfarm by HHF Architects and Ai Weiwei
- Skybox House by Primus architects
- Caneças High School by ARX Portugal
- The Yas Hotel by Asymptote
- Haus am Moor by Bernardo Bader Architect…s
- Rattan Tunnel at Bacanalia by Natalia Or…tega Gámez and Jose Thén
- Galeria.Solar.S.Roque by Manuel Maia Gom…es
- Johnson Chapel by Butler Rogers Baskett
- Armani 5th Avenue by Massimiliano & Dori…ana Fuksas Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories