This movie by Spanish agency impresiones [de arquitectura] shows Museo ABC, a brewery in Madrid that's been converted into a museum by Spanish architects Arranguren & Gallegos. Read more about the project in our story on Dezeen.
"We have tried to produce a personal and experimental vision of this interesting building, using video as a new tool for a project representation," say impresiones [de arquitectura]. "We believe that video is having an increasing importance as a parallel way of working with photography and we consider that digital medias are a perfect platform to show them.
"Impresiones [de arquitectura] is a multidisciplinary platform that has the goal of communicating architecture through image. We collaborate in the design process and graphic creation, transmitting contents and acting as a link with media and diffusion networks.
- City rooftop cabin offers an alternati…ve to the primitive forest hut
- Tamina Thermal Baths by Smolenicky & P…artner
- Icon of Beirut by Ziad El Khoury
- House in Midorigaoka by Yusuke Fujita
- OMA unveils masterplan for community f…arming facility in Kentucky
- Architectural Drawings by Daniel Libes…kind at Ermanno Tedeschi Gallery
- Vision 2030 by MVRDV
- Private residence by Archiplan
- Maison L by Christian Pottgiesser
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories