This movie by Spanish agency impresiones [de arquitectura] shows Museo ABC, a brewery in Madrid that's been converted into a museum by Spanish architects Arranguren & Gallegos. Read more about the project in our story on Dezeen.
"We have tried to produce a personal and experimental vision of this interesting building, using video as a new tool for a project representation," say impresiones [de arquitectura]. "We believe that video is having an increasing importance as a parallel way of working with photography and we consider that digital medias are a perfect platform to show them.
"Impresiones [de arquitectura] is a multidisciplinary platform that has the goal of communicating architecture through image. We collaborate in the design process and graphic creation, transmitting contents and acting as a link with media and diffusion networks.
- Element - Cecil Balmond at Tokyo Opera C…ity Art Gallery
- Liangzhu Culture Museum by David Chipper…field Architects
- Neues Museum by David Chipperfield Archi…tects and Julian Harrap Architects
- Prince of Wales Visitors Centre by RMA A…rchitects
- Hong Kong Design Institute by CAAU
- Next-Gene 20 by various architects
- Festina Lente bridge by Adnan Alagić,Bo…jan Kanlić and Amila Hrustić
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: D House by P…anorama
- Casa Itu by Studio Arthur Casas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories