This movie by Spanish agency impresiones [de arquitectura] shows Museo ABC, a brewery in Madrid that's been converted into a museum by Spanish architects Arranguren & Gallegos. Read more about the project in our story on Dezeen.
"We have tried to produce a personal and experimental vision of this interesting building, using video as a new tool for a project representation," say impresiones [de arquitectura]. "We believe that video is having an increasing importance as a parallel way of working with photography and we consider that digital medias are a perfect platform to show them.
"Impresiones [de arquitectura] is a multidisciplinary platform that has the goal of communicating architecture through image. We collaborate in the design process and graphic creation, transmitting contents and acting as a link with media and diffusion networks.
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Richard Roge…rs and Renzo Piano
- Wooden huts demonstrate regional buildin…g techniques at the Finnish Pavilion
- House of Justice and Police Station, Mes…tiaby J. Mayer H.
- Van Leeuwenhoek Laboratory by DHV Archit…ecten
- Al Nasseem by X-Architects
- The Broad by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- Umicore Hoboken by Conix Architects
- Skinny houses: "it's amazing how importa…nt one inch of space becomes"
- Two Passive Solar Gain Houses in Porthto…wan by Simon Conder Associates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories