This movie by Spanish agency impresiones [de arquitectura] shows Museo ABC, a brewery in Madrid that's been converted into a museum by Spanish architects Arranguren & Gallegos. Read more about the project in our story on Dezeen.
"We have tried to produce a personal and experimental vision of this interesting building, using video as a new tool for a project representation," say impresiones [de arquitectura]. "We believe that video is having an increasing importance as a parallel way of working with photography and we consider that digital medias are a perfect platform to show them.
"Impresiones [de arquitectura] is a multidisciplinary platform that has the goal of communicating architecture through image. We collaborate in the design process and graphic creation, transmitting contents and acting as a link with media and diffusion networks.
- Volksbank Gifhorn by Stephan Braunfels A…rchitekten
- Bent Architecture's wooden extension scr…eens a Melbourne home from neighbouring "McMansion"
- Stairs-House by Y+M Design Office
- Helsinki Seafarers’ Centre by ARK-hous…e Architects
- Apartment in Kamitakada by Takeshi Yamag…ata Architects
- Dezeen Screen: Landgrab City by Joseph G…rima and Jeffrey Johnson
- West Buckland School by Rundell Associat…es
- Icelandic Institute of Natural History b…y Arkís
- Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum by Zaha …Hadid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories