Dezeen Wire: influential New York design store Moss is to close its Soho space on 17 Feb after 18 years of business, due to lagging sales - New York Times
Store owners Murray Moss and Franklin Getchell, whose shop launched the careers of designers such as Maarten Baas and Hella Jongerius, intend to move from the Soho shop to a smaller space where they hope to continue exhibiting and selling new design.
- Studio Toogood creates a blood red ins…tallation for Hermès
- Brickchair by Pepe Heykoop
- The fashion industry is "saturated" sa…ys Olivier Theyskens
- Rice-Design at 100% Design Tokyo
- "Eindhoven has design, it has science …and it has industry"
- MU Cutlery by Toyo Ito for Alessi
- Sports Hijab by ResportOn
- Jambox by Yves Béhar
- Johan Lidehäll at Interiors UK
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories