Dezeen Wire: influential New York design store Moss is to close its Soho space on 17 Feb after 18 years of business, due to lagging sales - New York Times
Store owners Murray Moss and Franklin Getchell, whose shop launched the careers of designers such as Maarten Baas and Hella Jongerius, intend to move from the Soho shop to a smaller space where they hope to continue exhibiting and selling new design.
- Chocolate pencils by Nendo
- Noah lighting by Bethan Gray for John Le…wis
- New magazines: "A lasting record of the …world of design at a point in time"
- "Hal is very sophisticated. He's a coppe…r sweaty mannequin"
- Graffiti fantasy creatures by Phlegm exh…ibited in east London
- "We don't know how to fix things" - Dani…el Charny at Dezeen Live
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
- Silver Ware by Studio Job at Bisazza
- Multi-Touch Gestures by Gabriele Meldaik…yte
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories