Dezeen Platform: design graduate Ariane Prin uses an extruding machine to press pencils from waste materials she finds at the Royal College of Art workshops in her project From Here to Here, presented and filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Paceman by MINI
- Manuscript by Paul Cocksedge Studio
- Nordic designers collaborate to create S…AM table for Fogia
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur h…as 20 faces
- Tint room dividers by Kristine Five Melv…ær
- Eindhoven designer Piet Hein Eek: "I alw…ays want to make my own stuff"
- Kinetic louvres move in three dimensions… to screen sunlight from any angle
- Conceptual office swaps chairs and desks… for "experimental work landscape"
- Grip by Marco Dessi for Lobmeyr
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories