Dezeen Platform: design graduate Ariane Prin uses an extruding machine to press pencils from waste materials she finds at the Royal College of Art workshops in her project From Here to Here, presented and filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- 251 Series by Uniform Wares with new tan… strap at Dezeen Watch Store
- Global Edition by Bernhardt Design and D…anerka
- Bento by Form Us With Love for One Nordi…c Furniture Company
- Ola Rune at Qubique 2011
- Nude by Esther de Groot
- Avalon by Michael Young for Swedese
- Mission One by Yves Béhar & fuseproject
- dezeen loves... Type the Sky
- It Hûske by Jurjen van Hulzen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories