Dezeen Platform: design graduate Ariane Prin uses an extruding machine to press pencils from waste materials she finds at the Royal College of Art workshops in her project From Here to Here, presented and filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Snarkitecture creates warren of textile …ribbons for COS
- Fergana by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Vindobona by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
- NYC gets first Grimshaw bus stop
- Dezeen's green design selection in the I…ndependent on Sunday
- PayPal Here by Fuseproject
- Zen by Marcel Wanders
- Blood pack of Santa Claus by Kiseung Lee
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories