Dezeen Platform: design graduate Ariane Prin uses an extruding machine to press pencils from waste materials she finds at the Royal College of Art workshops in her project From Here to Here, presented and filmed at our micro-exhibition Dezeen Platform.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers on Dezeen Screen – you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Weng Xinyu designs emotionally needy h…omeware collection
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
- Makr Shakr by Carlo Ratti and MIT Sens…eable City Lab
- Design Talks at Design Miami/Basel tra…nscripts
- Plug and Player by Giha Woo
- Elements by Dick van Hoff at Gallery L…ibby Sellers
- Objets Nomades for Louis Vuitton
- London Design Festival 2012 photograph…s by Barbara Chandler
- Reflective dish of water to be install…ed at International Garden Festival in Quebec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories